london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww poor you bexx :( ... hope ya ok hun ! ... hello guys !! i got my doncaster tickets through !! :biggrin2::wink2:

Hi Hunni!!!!!!!! Yay you got your Donny tickets!!!:punk:

I messaged you on myspace and my mac went funny!!!! Why does that keep happening to me!!?!! I'm pretty sure it didn't go through.:blink:

It doesn't usually when that happens. I'm not logged in anymore - i'm fed up with it!! Plus, i have washing to do and cleaning up from last night!! lol!

Oh Bexx I hope you recover soon!!!!

I started to cough last Sunday but as it did not get worse I thought well nervermind it will wind down... Then the cold before/after Mika's gig on Wednesday worsened it... So I have an appointment in 1,5 hour with the doctor because no way I miss Munich/Dusseldorf because of that!!!!

Hi everyone! :)

It'll be November next week! :shocked::biggrin2:

:biggrin2::punk:

O.k, i'm going to do even more housework than i did yesterday!! :thumbdown: lol!! Then i gotta go shopping this ave and then it'll be X - Factor time (lol) so, i'll be back tonight at some point.

Happy Saturday peeps!!! :punk: Bye for now, Mwah!!! xxx

Girls - i seem to STILL be having probs woih my mac!!! It keeps freezing on me and going wierd and i have to keep restarting!! Dunno what's wrong with it just lately!!!!

maybe a virus!? :boxed: hope it will b ok soon....i hate when it happens...

Hi Hunni!!!!!!!! Yay you got your Donny tickets!!!:punk:

I messaged you on myspace and my mac went funny!!!! Why does that keep happening to me!!?!! I'm pretty sure it didn't go through.:blink:

It doesn't usually when that happens. I'm not logged in anymore - i'm fed up with it!! Plus, i have washing to do and cleaning up from last night!! lol!

ok hunni!! :biggrin2: yayyyy!! got the tickets !! my first ones :) im going sleepies for an hour anyway im shattered ... :sad: ... but will catch you later !! no babes i didnt get your myspace message back !! TT4N hun! xoxo

i went to my dressmaker today for my first fitting

and

OMG

OMG

OMFG

even though sure its still in plain material as its just a mock up it looks PERFECT!!!!

And it fits so well aswell and it doesnt make me look too much like a big girl its actually very flattering!!! :biggrin2:

Spend some time getting the length of it just right But OMG its going to look perfect i think i love my dressmaker :mf_lustslow:

and

OMG

OMG

OMFG

even though sure its still in plain material as its just a mock up it looks PERFECT!!!!

And it fits so well aswell and it doesnt make me look too much like a big girl its actually very flattering!!! :biggrin2:

Spend some time getting the length of it just right But OMG its going to look perfect i think i love my dressmaker :mf_lustslow:

Hey Bexx.

That's great news, can't wait to see it now!

You still have a cold, that sucks.

I'm gonna dose up with OJ next week to keep the nasties at bay.

yup ive been walking around town sniffling and sneezing - its one way to make people avoid you :roftl:

Especially if you don't want totalk to them.LOL!

I've just been pming Big Girl, she and Holy Johnny are gonna be at Birmingham on the 22nd, but this time they are coming by train. After the last time I don't blame them!

aww yeah bad memories:boxed:

Oh which reminds me where are you parking in Birmingham close to the comfort inn or in the multistory opposite the venue?

Intially on 22nd, in the carpark near the hotel, but on the 23rd I'm gonna swing the car around to the multistorey by the venue that way we can jump in the car straight after chatting to Mika.

I figured that would be the best plan.

Sara seems to up for following the bus.LOL!

is Sara coming to Birmingham now then last i heard she was unsure ...and is she coming to doncaster now?

Well it's all down to getting a child minder, the lady who does it is on holiday at the mo, so we should know when she gets back.

and

OMG

OMG

OMFG

COOLNESS!!!! :punk: very happy for u :)

yes OK working all day on a website :)

u???

I'm great, couldn't sleep last night, guess I'm getting way too excited for next week, I think I'll be running on pure adreniline for the next week.

Was talking to FD for a while, which was nice, kind of calmed me so that I finally got to sleep. He's great!

I'm great, couldn't sleep last night, guess I'm getting way too excited for next week, I think I'll be running on pure adreniline for the next week.

Was talking to FD for a while, which was nice, kind of calmed me so that I finally got to sleep. He's great!

hehe FD....would b so cool to meet him and u all :)

oh nice I'm having prawn cocktail crisps:biggrin2:

Ah, not too keen on them don't like prawns too much.

Having a good day Jem?

And Sivan, you will LOVE FD, he is so sweet.