The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

Whoo hooooo and what a party this is turning out to be! Poor Mika....he needs to join in on the fun. He won't know what he's missing. :naughty: All of his best fans are going to be in one place. :woot_jump:

Just bumping this thread up a bit so that Sasje can find it... since it

sounds like she's joining the party!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hooooo and what a party this is turning out to be! Poor Mika....he needs to join in on the fun. He won't know what he's missing. :naughty: All of his best fans are going to be in one place. :woot_jump:

It's okay, I'm gonna see if I can ask him on Friday, open invite for him and the band.

:blush-anim-cl: Well, that's how I see it!!! If you aren't there, then you are.....oh, I'm such an 80's girl. Olding shining through. LOL!!

hey! modesty girl! :naughty: :naughty:

Whoo hooo! Yes, he would be so dissapointed knowing that he missed out. :punk: Make sure you tell him that this is an International party. LOL!! I mean, he's usually throwing the biggest parties, but, I think we may have him beat this time. :biggrin2:

It's okay, I'm gonna see if I can ask him on Friday, open invite for him and the band.

ROSE!!!!!!!!!! You are there! I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sarahlou and Blue....believe me..Fred will remember the t shirts..it is all he had in Italy...no clothes for himself....no warm sweater...but a bag full of t shirts...what a star!

Bless him:mf_lustslow:

Cool!!! Best of luck.....would be great if even a couple of them could make it, but let's not get our hopes up just in case...

2 weeks tomorrow until Glasgow witnesses the meet-up of all meet-ups :punk: :punk:

I can just see Mika and the band joining us - but we will have

booked the restaurant for a certain number - who would be willing

to stay outside and let them have their seat? :sneaky2:

Well, one of them can have mine as i can't make it til Saturday. :naughty:

I'm still quite upset about that actually - still, it can't be helped. Just make sure you all have a drink for me and think of me on my long drive....:biggrin2:

I'm still quite upset about that actually - still, it can't be helped. Just make sure you all have a drink for me and think of me on my long drive....:biggrin2:

Awww!! Thats a shame - you can make up for it on the Saturday!!! :thumb_yello:

We'll need to know by the 8th as that's when SCG is going to book it....they can sit outside and watch us :naughty:

Just the one drink...:shocked:

Drive carefully and we'll see you on Saturday:thumb_yello:

We'll need to know by the 8th as that's when SCG is going to book it....they can sit outside and watch us :naughty:

RAK1 will probably know before that date - so there is a chance

they can be included in the numbers!!!!! :woot_jump:

*This silly Oldling is getting her hopes up*

I really hope so!! How great would it be?? I just hope that we would all be able to eat and not just be in awe of the greatness around the table.....oh, not forgetting Mika and the band of course...:bleh:

i could just imagine it now , all of us sitting down to dinner with mika & his group ... nah that just aint gonna happen ! :shocked: it would be great though :biggrin2:

Ya'll are cracking me up this morning. I can't appear happy at work...they may think something is wrong. LOL

With Mika's little arse, I'm sure he could share a seat with someone. :wink2:

:biggrin2::naughty::biggrin2:

I really hope so!! How great would it be?? I just hope that we would all be able to eat and not just be in awe of the greatness around the table.....oh, not forgetting Mika and the band of course...:bleh:

Thanks for that visual. :biggrin2:

i bags first shot with mika , can i bounce him on ma knee