The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

Two strings ? :biggrin2:

I can provide a full hotel service if required :roftl:

I am a bell boy :wink2:

Thankfully, I haven't suffered for a few years but thanls for the offer :thumb_yello:

it seem like it so all we need now is the amount of people going & whos having the buffet , hopefully its near enough all of us as the staff are doing the buffet just for us :thumb_yello:

That's really good of them. I think most people have responded now and I have updated the first page as much as I can...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sad that I'm not going to be there on the Friday night now.:emot-sad:

It sounds like you'll have all great time and you'll have got to know each other by the time that I get there.

Better late then never, I suppose!

At least your coming hun .. just think of the calories , then again your soo slim:biggrin2:

I'll be coming to Glasgow on the Saturday with a pal !:blush-anim-cl:

Would love to meet you guys .. where will you be on Saturday before gig ?

:bleh:

well i suppose everyone thats booked into hotels in the city centre will be getting all prettyed up before the gig , i live not too far from glasgow & plan to be at the carling for round about 4pm . how are u getting here ? train or bus ?

I'll be coming to Glasgow on the Saturday with a pal !:blush-anim-cl:

Would love to meet you guys .. where will you be on Saturday before gig ?

:bleh:

Just PMed you Vicky with my mobile number so you can be sure that we can all meet up!

well i suppose everyone thats booked into hotels in the city centre will be getting all prettyed up before the gig , i live not too far from glasgow & plan to be at the carling for round about 4pm . how are u getting here ? train or bus ?

Sheena...did you recieve the tickets....I recorded delivery posted them this week..I know that is gramatically incorrect BTW but can't be bothered to rewrite it!

Sheena...did you recieve the tickets....I recorded delivery posted them this week..I know that is gramatically incorrect BTW but can't be bothered to rewrite it!

sh*t i forgot to pm u ! yes i did , i feel really gulity getting u to send me them now that i found out my pals not going , but i did find a good home for them :wink2:

Cool

BTW .. I will have a string between our rooms and a little bell , just pull if you get cramp , I shall be there in a flash:wink2:

LOL...thanks Fred...I have a set of walkie talkies...I could bring those!

sh*t i forgot to pm u ! yes i did , i feel really gulity getting u to send me them now that i found out my pals not going , but i did find a good home for them :wink2:

Phew...huge relief...I was begining to get worried!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Please add 2 more peeps to your evening out!!! YAY!!!!! We won't be there til about 9 -10 though! Is that o.k? :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

well you`ll need to make do with a doggy bag , i think we`ll be in the pub around about that time !

Also Wendi...was thinking...and feel free if you want to tell me to stick the idea...but was thinking of taking a (small) MFC sign for our hotel room door so that people would know where we were...and we could be sort of HQ?