The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we are all Mika nutters...but do you find that your 'nutterness' varies in intensity? I am toatlly blown away again at the mo. I can't stop listening to HMDYLM.....all the time...and I am going through a period of total obsession!

I totally agree.....if I could only work out how to get HMDYLM onto my Ipod, I'd be a happy bunny!! The intensity died down for a while, but since your Italian trip and the rapidly approaching Glasgow experience, it is increasing daily!!!

I totally agree.....if I could only work out how to get HMDYLM onto my Ipod, I'd be a happy bunny!! The intensity died down for a while, but since your Italian trip and the rapidly approaching Glasgow experience, it is increasing daily!!!

I have been on "Mika mode" for a few weeks now, and its building!!!! :wub2:

I am going through one of those 'scary' sessions at the mo..it is so bad...but i know it will pass....eventually! No I haven't got oit on my MP3 yet...although Abby seems to have managed it on hers! I have it on CD though and both computers

I am going through one of those 'scary' sessions at the mo..it is so bad...but i know it will pass....eventually! No I haven't got oit on my MP3 yet...although Abby seems to have managed it on hers! I have it on CD though and both computers

I might need some lessons from Abby!!!

I raided the stationary cupboard at work yesterday to get some big envelopes to send my badges and glowsticks to you....are you still all right with me doing that and then you taking them to Glasgee with you?? :wub2:

I know we are all Mika nutters...but do you find that your 'nutterness' varies in intensity? I am toatlly blown away again at the mo. I can't stop listening to HMDYLM.....all the time...and I am going through a period of total obsession!

kath...2 gigs in a row are a big challenge for our weak minds.....

i'm totally shattered and cannot recover!!!!

it almost hurts!

now you have oslo...and glasgow, and all the rest! beleive me, i thnak god that i cannot go more gigs! :shocked: :shocked:

i could surely do somehting i would regret!!! :shocked:

I might need some lessons from Abby!!!

I raided the stationary cupboard at work yesterday to get some big envelopes to send my badges and glowsticks to you....are you still all right with me doing that and then you taking them to Glasgee with you?? :wub2:

Yes, no problem at all

you all come to msn...i'll pass the mp3 through it

it almost hurts!

now you have oslo...and glasgow, and all the rest! beleive me, i thnak god that i cannot go more gigs! :shocked: :shocked:

Yes, I know. I know that I am going to crash down like a lead balloon at the end of it all. I just can't wait to see him again and I only have to wait a week and a half.

But yes, two in a row is very intense, goodness knows how you will cope with three SL!

it almost hurts!

I agree with this ... I arrived ill in the USA and worn out , been ill all week , this is a lot to do with the USA flight mind ya

I agree with this ... I arrived ill in the USA and worn out , been ill all week , this is a lot to do with the USA flight mind ya

Yes...nust have been very difficult...and this cold has totally wiped me out...can't begin to imagine how bad you felt!