The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be either Babs but if it just says Glasgow it will probably be international. Ryanair usually do Stansted to Prestwick so it could well be the other. Either way doesn't matter...both have trains straight into Glasgow

Could be either Babs but if it just says Glasgow it will probably be international. Ryanair usually do Stansted to Prestwick so it could well be the other. Either way doesn't matter...both have trains straight into Glasgow

kath...why are you posting having the blue dot? :blink:

ah ok, so it's central station....oh dear!

maybe the best is all having a meet up at the travelodge, don't you think?

i'm for dinner and CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT!!!!!

remember it will be a friday night!

oldlings have a date on friday nights!

hot chatting!

:biggrin2:

Yes, I think the paln is thaat anyone who is there early (me and Ab and Carri to name but three...and maybe Fred?...are going to meet for lunch..then we can go tpo the hotel..we can no doubt be in touch by text....which reminds me..just got a new phone so must give you all my new number

Are most people staying in the Travelodge? I am in Glasgow Central, with Bexxy if I am not mistaken? :naughty:

This is all getting so complicated I am going to make up a folder with directions to hotels, directions to gigs, booking details of flights and hotels and tickets.

Like a tour folder. Very organised. Not.

No, you will be able to walk

Sorry I think I'm having a blonde moment. Let me get this right, I get off the plane at Glasgow international and then have to get a train and then walk from the train station to the hotel/ chinese/ bar you may be in? or I get off the plane and walk to the hotel/ chinese/ bar you may be in?

I'm confused:blink:

kath...why are you posting having the blue dot? :blink:

She must have magical powers!

Yes, I think the paln is thaat anyone who is there early (me and Ab and Carri to name but three...and maybe Fred?...are going to meet for lunch..then we can go tpo the hotel..we can no doubt be in touch by text....which reminds me..just got a new phone so must give you all my new number

Babs and I arrive at 1ish and I think Blue is 1/2 an hour after us...all at International!

Are most people staying in the Travelodge? I am in Glasgow Central, with Bexxy if I am not mistaken? :naughty:

This is all getting so complicated I am going to make up a folder with directions to hotels, directions to gigs, booking details of flights and hotels and tickets.

Like a tour folder. Very organised. Not.

Good idea though - if we all have a variety of contacts!! :thumb_yello:

Sorry I think I'm having a blonde moment. Let me get this right, I get off the plane at Glasgow international and then have to get a train and then walk from the train station to the hotel/ chinese/ bar you may be in? or I get off the plane and walk to the hotel/ chinese/ bar you may be in?

I'm confused:blink:

Would be a hell of a walk from the airport Jem! No, you get a train from the airport...but when you get into Central station I don't think we will be far away...just give us a ring or a text and we can sort it!

is it a taxi journey?

god now i wish i was good with photoshop . the chinese is on miller street so its a walk down to george square 10 mins then its along to the second street to where flip used to be , girlintheblue will know this street .

hey fred theres a brill wee club just along from the chinese called bennets im sure its right up your street :roftl:

Would be a hell of a walk from the airport Jem! No, you get a train from the airport...but when you get into Central station I don't think we will be far away...just give us a ring or a text and we can sort it!

Okey Cokey! looks like I may be there by midnight then LOL

She must have magical powers!

Babs and I arrive at 1ish and I think Blue is 1/2 an hour after us...all at International!

I think people will be arriving all day really...I think Tootch and Deb will be in quite early too...although not as early as Charlotte! I think Ab and I will be about noon

Good idea though - if we all have a variety of contacts!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for reminding me, I also maybe could do with a page for contacts or something.

I am just starting to get a bit mixed up. I nearly gave Bexx a heart attack the other day, because I was supposed to be getting her ticket for Doncaster and I couldn't remember anything about it. Fortunately, I went through me emails and I had ordered her one but I had forgotten that I had done it.

god now i wish i was good with photoshop . the chinese is on miller street so its a walk down to george square 10 mins then its along to the second street to where flip used to be , girlintheblue will know this street .

hey fred theres a brill wee club just along from the chinese called bennets im sure its right up your street :roftl:

Just going to get my map out!

I think people will be arriving all day really...I think Tootch and Deb will be in quite early too...although not as early as Charlotte! I think Ab and I will be about noon

I think Deb said they get in at 10ish, not sure if that's Heathrow or Glasgee....

This is like planning a military operation!!!