How Mika Changed My Life Article 1!

DavidM

Hey guys heres my article,I would appreciate if I have any grammar or mistake in english maybe you can let me know

How Mika changed my life ..

by DavidM

I remember the first time I heard Mika, I was doing homework and listening to MTV , when all of the sudden I heard a piano entrance , so I turned back my head and read the corner of the Tv and said Mika and I saw this beautiful cute boy with the cutest curls ever jumping around as he sung the most catchy and melodic song but at the same very operish song I ever heard.

I remember that day going immediately to iTunes and download his single , Grace Kelly, ever since then the obsession and madness for him started.I remember I listen Grace Kelly every morning before I went to school an I finish learning the song by the week.I fell In love with the song because I always liked high pitched falsettos and lyrics because of the meaning behind that happy sounding song.

Then I went to you tube to search videos of him and interviews and , I feel in love with Mika, the way he acts , the way he speaks, the way he looks, he got me so crazy for him , as I was searching for videos I found one with him explaining Grace Kelly, and I remember crying , because of what he said its so real and the way I always felt and Im so glad someone capture that feeling and wrote it on a song.

I cant even explain what Mika means to me, he is my life , I have great respect for him, I get picked out at school because Im gay and fat and Sometimes I feel suicidal and then I think of what Mika lived and how he made it and it just gives me strength and courage to keep my head up and dont let people getting me down or walking over me.

He is truly my role model, he made me accept and like myself by the way I am . I been trough all the rejection he went trough when he was young and tough Im only 15 I share the same ideal of being the way you are and the ideal of being yourself 100% . I have too many things I need to thank him and one of those is to being an awsome role model, because is hard to found someone to admire this days.And also for being there for me, not physically but musically he have helped me a lot .

I hope I can meet him and get to know him and look at his eyes and just tell him thank you and how much I love him, It seems like it not going to happen because I live in Mexico but Im sure he will come here one they or that I would go and see him in the usa

How mika have changed my life ?

He have not changed my life, he have changed my world and my perspective of life, He created a whole new colorful world I can hide in called Life in Cartoon Motion.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys heres my article,I would appreciate if I have any grammar or mistake in english maybe you can let me know

by David M

I remember the first time I heard Mika, I was doing homework and listening to MTV , when all of the sudden I heard a piano entrance , so I turned back my head and read the corner of the Tv and said Mika and I saw this beautiful cute boy with the cutest curls ever jumping around as he sung the most catchy and melodic song but at the same very operish song I ever heard.

I remember that day going immediately to iTunes and download his single , Grace Kelly, ever since then the obsession and madness for him started.I remember I listen Grace Kelly every morning before I went to school an I finish learning the song by the week.I fell In love with the song because I always liked high pitched falsettos and lyrics because of the meaning behind that happy sounding song.

Then I went to you tube to search videos of him and interviews and , I feel in love with Mika, the way he acts , the way he speaks, the way he looks, he got me so crazy for him , as I was searching for videos I found one with him explaining Grace Kelly, and I remember crying , because of what he said its so real and the way I always felt and Im so glad someone capture that feeling and wrote it on a song.

I cant even explain what Mika means to me, he is my life , I have great respect for him, I get picked out at school because Im gay and fat and Sometimes I feel suicidal and then I think of what Mika lived and how he made it and it just gives me strength and courage to keep my head up and dont let people getting me down or walking over me.

He is truly my role model, he made me accept and like myself by the way I am . I been trough all the rejection he went trough when he was young and tough Im only 15 I share the same ideal of being the way you are and the ideal of being yourself 100% . I have too many things I need to thank him and one of those is to being an awsome role model, because is hard to found someone to admire this days.And also for being there for me, not physically but musically he have helped me a lot .

I hope I can meet him and get to know him and look at his eyes and just tell him thank you and how much I love him, It seems like it not going to happen because I live in Mexico but Im sure he will come here one they or that I would go and see him in the usa

He have not changed my life, he have changed my world and my perspective of life, He created a whole new colorful world I can hide in called Life in Cartoon Motion.

it's good.

(but you shouldn't post your last name on a public site. just a precaution:thumb_yello: )

by David M

I remember the first time I heard Mika, I was doing my homework and listening to MTV , when all of the sudden I heard a piano entrance , so I turned back my head and read the corner of the Tv and said Mika and I saw this beautiful cute boy with the cutest curls ever jumping around as he sung the most catchy and melodic song but at the same very operish song I ever heard.

I remember that day going immediately to iTunes and download his single , Grace Kelly, ever since then the obsession and madness for him started.I remember I listened Grace Kelly every morning before I went to school an I finish learning the song by the end of the week.I fall In love with the song because I always liked high pitched falsettos and lyrics because of the meaning behind that happy sounding song.

Then I went to you tube to search for videos of him and interviews and , I fell in love with Mika, the way he acts , the way he speaks, the way he looks, I got so crazy for him, as I was searching for videos I found one with him explaining Grace Kelly, and I remember crying , because of what he said its so real and the way I always felt and Im so glad someone capture that feeling and wrote it on a song.

I cant even explain what Mika means to me, he is my life , I have great respect for him, I get picked out at school because Im gay and fat and Sometimes I feel suicidal and then I think of what Mika lived and how he made it trough and it just gives me the strength and courage to keep my head up and dont let people get me down or walk over me.

I hope I can meet him and get to know him better and look to his eyes and just tell him thank you and how much I love him, It seems like it is not going to happen because I live in Mexico but Im sure he will come here one day or that I would go and see him in the usa

Lindo articulo muy bueno encontre uno que dos errores fijate los marque con rojo!muy buen ingles por cierto!yo soy argentina pero se bastante ingles y siempre ando corrigiendo los writings de mis compañeras en ingles pero igual que se fije alguien cuya lengua madre es esta por las dudas!

Besos que estes bien...sos muy buen escritor te felicito

espero haberte servido de ayuda!!

it's good.

(but you shouldn't post your last name on a public site. just a precaution:thumb_yello: )

That's why I edited those last posts..:wink2:

thanks for being so careful, mrs. Penniman..:thumb_yello:

Hey David

Well I won't correct your text because my english is even worse but I just really wanted to say something about what you've written if it's okay ?

Well this part really made me soo sad !! thinking of suicide.. they must be so mean with you.. I can't even imagine !!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that you aren't fat !!! and you're beautiful !!!

I can't understand why people always have to tease gays ??? For me they're just normal and veery nice people !!! there's no difference I mean it's just about love !!

I think you are a great boy and I'm very happy that Mika helped you to realize that ! :wub2:

Don't let others get you down !!! I love your story !!

hugs xxx violetsky

Kids can be evil sometimes.

I say that, and im only 13 xD

but seriously, ignore them, they dont get the same feeling from Mika as everyone here does, so its unlucky for them.

Mika is a proper little inspiration story, not becuase of what he went through in Lebanon, not cos his dad wis kidnapped, not cos he was bullied, but becuase he survived it.

DavidM you could ask someone going to a gig to print it out and try to give Mika your story, or include it in one of the projects that are going to Mika.

It is very inspiring. You have come through so much!

by DavidM

I ESPECIALLY liked this part.:cheerful_h4h:

makes me.......sad. but in a good way. :blink:

by DavidM

i know this has already been said but...

you are AMAZING!!!

and why do you care if people don't appreciate you for who you are?

i get teased for what I look like too

tall, gangly, red hair, not the BEST complexion... :biggrin2:

i think you should write more of these stories, they're VERY inspirational

i think you're a lovely person, a fantastic writer, and you actually UNDERSTAND things, unlike most people; where things go RIGHT over their heads.

keep writing, and keep holding your head up.

and if people keep teasing you, they'll stop; once they've found someone else to pick on.

I LOVE you David!!

And i mean that :blush-anim-cl:

woow, thank you everyone your so nice this article is going to be on A year in cartoon motion magazine :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thank you all especially for the corrections :bleh:

Oh and Im going to Texas in about 3 horus so yeahh I wont be for the weekend :thumbdown: awwww lol anyways im buying my halloween costume

take care and again gthanks for the compliments

David

David , you are a wonderful person!

you inspire alot of us who are going through life!

I am 35 and still going through some issues, your letter is beautiful

and so happy to see you have the courage to write this!

love Suzanne

AWWW. i loved ur letter, esp the ending.

hey dude, some ppl just need help, i get bullied at uni, and when i read ur letter, esp the suicide part, i can totally understand and i'm a bit teary eyed cause u have written so beautifully!!! so don't take on wat they say, although i know it's tough...hang in there!

I thank god for the MFC where i meet wonderful ppl like urself and it makes me forget those arrogant/rude/prejudiced ppl...haters! it makes me wonder why the world we live in isn't like MFC..i mean we sometimes have our little disagreements here and all, which is perfectly normal, but compared to the world.....

so david hang in there buddy!

awww :tears:

everyone here has such amazing stories and we have all been through so much

Mika has also given me something to look fowards to, i have had the roughest year ever and just like everyone else ive had bad stuff happen in my life.

That article was beautiful David. I hope everything is good at the moment.

by DavidM

Oh, that article was lovely and brought tears to my eyes. I hope you do get to meet Mika one day. Don't let anyone get you down. Mika has changed many peoples' lives and he is an awesome role model. God bless you and don't worry about all those bullies, you have friends in this fan club, and I believe that Mika reads the forum, so he may read what you wrote and be very touched by it.

Love today, your friend, Marilyn

[...]

Great. It's curious the fact Mika changed our world in the same way almost for everyone of us :biggrin2: