Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*chokes on tea, which is not brewed to upmost perfection, nor has the tea bag been dangled at a 49 degree angle nor has the water been imported from the darkest jungle of South Africa and the kettle is only from Big W*

you did forget to mention the tea leaf pickers you know,the ones that must dress in white and hanve a pink sock while working

Yes, I quite like this pattern. Very unusual.

87lbrzl.jpg

aaaw the nice nice man,he's got back problems too

Ooh, Somerset House.

That makes me think of:

masssskws1.jpg

we shall mourn the dead angels...

This summarises my sentiments:

DasMika.gif

:roftl: violet is genius,no question about it

I have an even better one: "Let it Whip" by SR-71.

ya don't say :das:

Mika vs.

. The style is uncannily similar: the opening especially, the singing style (the verse-subchorus-chorus pattern), the musical style, the instruments, everything.

The MFC is not a democracy. I learnt that lesson recently. :mf_rosetinted:

ok,true,they really sound the same

and the intro is the exact same thing

I'm good how are you?

I was predicting a "good,what about you" :lol3:

ok,true,they really sound the same

and the intro is the exact same thing

Finally someone with enough sense to recognise the similarity. It was Christine who first pointed out to me. I've been incapable of listening to Erase ever since. :naughty:

we shall mourn the dead angels...

Oh, goodness, Mika and I are horrible people: how many angels have we killed for our masks?

:roftl: violet is genius,no question about it

While Vi is a genius in her own right, it was KiteKat who made DasMika. Kates is also the woman who also brought us the wonders of Melonball and Whamika:

2001941884654949445_rs.jpg

*sings "What makes a melonball bounce? The ice tart taste of Sprite! Sprite has the tingle that counts. Ice tart taste makes anything bounce."*

It sounds dirty in retrospect.

Finally someone with enough sense to recognise the similarity. It was Christine who first pointed out to me. I've been incapable of listening to Erase ever since. :naughty:

:lol3: first i listened to Erase and was playing angels in my head and then alone,elements connected

But then the intro....that was deep :roftl:

Oh, goodness, Mika and I are horrible people: how many angels have we killed for our masks?

I dunno about you (altho you are a fast learner) but Mika dose have an extensive collection of the deceased

While Vi is a genius in her own right, it was KiteKat who made DasMika. Kates is also the woman who also brought us the wonders of Melonball and Whamika:

2001941884654949445_rs.jpg

*sings "What makes a melonball bounce? The ice tart taste of Sprite! Sprite has the tingle that counts. Ice tart taste makes anything bounce."*

It sounds dirty in retrospect.

vi posted it here tho,right? i mean I know my memory is damaged but I hope not that much

I dunno about you (altho you are a fast learner) but Mika dose have an extensive collection of the deceased

Mask1.pngMask2.png

Mask3.pngMask4.png

:lol3: first i listened to Erase and was playing angels in my head and then alone,elements connected

But then the intro....that was deep :roftl:

Oh, God. Every time the opening notes of Erase now play I think "Robbie" and have to skip to the next track. No offense to the Robbie fans, I'm just completely anti-ballad.

vi posted it here tho,right? i mean I know my memory is damaged but I hope not that much

Vi had a similar picture as her avatar for a long while, is that why you think it was her?

Mask1.pngMask2.png

Mask3.pngMask4.png

always well documented

in that last one (south-east corner) hope those are bubbles and not some plastic foil :roftl:

Oh, God. Every time the opening notes of Erase now play I think "Robbie" and have to skip to the next track. No offense to the Robbie fans, I'm just completely anti-ballad.

Kinda same here,but I occasionally enjoy "Angels" ...a very specific mood is needed

Vi had a similar picture as her avatar for a long while, is that why you think it was her?

i know the pic,I had found it on a danish site ,but didn't she post it in the knitting thread? Don't tell me that was me too,it would be really bad :roftl:

always well documented

Translation: "you have too much time on your hands." :naughty:

i know the pic,I had found it on a danish site ,but didn't she post it in the knitting thread? Don't tell me that was me too,it would be really bad :roftl:

Maybe she did post it here? I don't recall.

All I know is that DasMika is Kitekat's. And because it's genius I'm going to post it again...

DasMika.gif:das:

...separated at birth.

i love "angels" and "erase"! :bleh: true, there might be a certain similarity. definitely more than between robbie's "trippin'" and mika's music! that one's certainly NOT one of my fave robbie songs! :sneaky2:

so what does mika want to tell us with the similarity between his and robbie's song? does it have something to do with the feather masks? erasing angels, maybe? :naughty:

No no no, Mika should cover "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS. Now THAT would be amazing!

:woot_jump:

and this one I recommended him:

:naughty:

Scut...Carolina dancer?? that was you?? :shocked: I don't want to be problematic but...

Mica just called you 'hooker' in a song.

Well, he named me in the song as well. I was the one dressed like a kid for fun :boxed::naughty:

erasing angels, maybe? :naughty:

Erasing angels? :roftl:

He erases gigs too. :sneaky2:

and this one I recommended him:

Scut...Carolina dancer?? that was you?? I don't want to be problematic but...

Mica just called you 'hooker' in a song.

Well, he named me in the song as well. I was the one dressed like a kid for fun

Ohhhhh, Beck. Mmmmm. Very good choice. The song's fun, swingy and his voice would suit it. But would Mika sing a song with the lines "I wanna defy the logic of all Sexx Laws" and "I'm a full-grown man but I'm not afraid to cry"? While it's actually a very true description of him and he may not mean it politically but other people would take it to be.

Has anyone built a shrine to Beck in the MFC yet? If not, I will. The man is an absolutly insane genius, not to mention that Mika is a massive fan of his. :biggrin2:

You're correct, I named Carolina Dancing after the hooker in Love Today. :naughty:

You're correct, I named Carolina Dancing after the hooker in Love Today. :naughty:

Carolina dancing?? Ohh... I like it!!

First time I saw it by Mika, I felt something wet in my pants. Thought I was in a hurry to go to toilet, but NO. :boxed: I know, I didn't discover America :naughty: but my little anecdotes about Mika mean a lot to me :biggrin2:

Can you actually dance like that?? Not that I want to see you dancin, but...just curious. I'd end up with my butt hitting the floor if I tried to do it :roftl:

Knit Knit, is anybody home?

I was thinking the other night and I came to a conclusion that there is nothings that arouses Mika (and me) more than a sink opening. You know what I mean.. When the water sinks into it and it makes that suck-smack sound. Now I know!! Ha!!

Knit Knit, is anybody home?

I was thinking the other night and I came to a conclusion that there is nothings that arouses Mika (and me) more than a sink opening. You know what I mean.. When the water sinks into it and it makes that suck-smack sound. Now I know!! Ha!!

maybe i completely misunderstood...but if not: very dirty.

i only know one suck-smack sound and...you know. is it really what i am thinking of?

Carolina dancing?? Ohh... I like it!!

First time I saw it by Mika, I felt something wet in my pants. Thought I was in a hurry to go to toilet, but NO. :boxed: :

OMG how funny :naughty::shocked: does anyone have a link to Mika doing the Carolina Dance then?

:shocked::roftl:

maybe i completely misunderstood...but if not: very dirty.

i only know one suck-smack sound and...you know. is it really what i am thinking of?

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: we're terrible...

if you mean the sink, the one where you wash dishes for example, it's kinda weird, but it could be interesting...why not the bath tube??? :roftl:

OMG how funny :naughty::shocked: does anyone have a link to Mika doing the Carolina Dance then?

:shocked::roftl:

minute 1:15...

movin on...

keep your hand

CHANNN!!! SURPRISE :woot_jump:

omg i SAW IT AGAIN...:shocked:

SORRY i GOTTA GO!! :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: we're terrible...

if you mean the sink, the one where you wash dishes for example, it's kinda weird, but it could be interesting...why not the bath tube??? :roftl:

i only know the suck-smack-sound from where it is really wet...occasionally. and i don't exactly mean the bathroom. (well, sometimes.) :naughty:

it's more the wet stuff that happens when you look at Mika....

*runs away quickly*