Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be upset cause it isn't an engagement ring !:roftl:

you'll never know... there was this guy in my college class who wore his engagement ring on his thumb, and it didn't look like an engagement ring at all! don't think mika would have the standard edition of an engagement ring. :mf_rosetinted:

well the guitar thing shows that there were knitters long before this thread started. :roftl:

here someone in front row had a good idea how to use that blowup-guitar...

S5031615.jpg

:naughty:He doesn't even seem to notice... or maybe he liked it :mf_rosetinted: Yes, at a closer look I'd say he liked it - bring in the toy instruments :bleh:

hmm, maybe they're false nails? i once read somewhere that he was biting his nails a lot while making the album, and this wasn't too long after it...

what i find interesting is the ring... he wore one in bologna when he entered the venue, but i have the feeling it is something he usually wants to hide from the public...

well... in bologna he wore the ring on his left hand, so i guess its too late...

You're really a woman of details :mf_rosetinted:

i also like this pic, some nice braces playing...

DSCF1191.jpg

Oh, that's a good one, I really miss the braces... Good I have a pair of my own to play with.. but still - that's not the same :no:

Titania! I've missed you! How've you been?

Scut!!! I've missed you too :biggrin2: ... I'm alright thanks, how are youuu? :biggrin2:

Actually, Titania, long time no see

Long, long time no speak or see... (Happy Birthday!!! :yay: .... I missed the day and the special thread... :blush-anim-cl: )

TITANIA !!! HIYA !!! :roftl:

Happikali!!! HIYA!!!:roftl::biggrin2:

here someone in front row had a good idea how to use that blowup-guitar... :das:

S5031615.jpg

Who would've known that toy instruments could be so useful? :lmao:

well the guitar thing shows that there were knitters long before this thread started. :roftl:

It's good to go back to our roots, isn't it? :naughty:

Scut!!! I've missed you too :biggrin2: ... I'm alright thanks, how are youuu?

I'm great, thank you. It's good to know you're well. :biggrin2:

Long, long time no speak or see... (Happy Birthday!!! :yay: .... I missed the day and the special thread... )

Its alright Titantia, you're forgiven :thumb_yello:

How you been?

Its been awhile

:naughty:He doesn't even seem to notice... or maybe he liked it :mf_rosetinted: Yes, at a closer look I'd say he liked it - bring in the toy instruments :bleh:

You're really a woman of details :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, that's a good one, I really miss the braces... Good I have a pair of my own to play with.. but still - that's not the same

*adds toy guitar to list of items to buy :das:*

Who would've known that toy instruments could be so useful? :lmao:

damn, i used to have such a blow-up-guitar but gave it away cause i didn't have any use for it... :sneaky2::naughty: guess i'm just not creative enough... :blush-anim-cl:

Nails : not so much the nails but thumbs up for the great flash that made them sparkle like that.Look healthy :biggrin3:

Braces : They are missed...Violet,remember my Munich braces? were origially baught to throw them to Mika on stage in Big Girl...but then I tried them on...and the rest is history :glasses2:

And the Blown up,very strategically positioned thingy .... *big grin,rubbing hands*

Nails : not so much the nails but thumbs up for the great flash that made them sparkle like that.Look healthy :biggrin3:

Yah, as I said, blinded by the light...

Braces : They are missed...Violet,remember my Munich braces? were origially baught to throw them to Mika on stage in Big Girl...but then I tried them on...and the rest is history :glasses2:

You're telling me! *strokes silver sequined braces*

And the Blown up,very strategically positioned thingy .... *big grin,rubbing hands*

:bleh::naughty:

:original: Hi, I'm not sure if the date of these photos ( with the red jeans) has already been found but in case it hasn't there are more to be found in this old concert thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29&page=4

sister jane took them at Leeds cockpit on February 28, 2007.

Great reading in the knitting thread today (or I should say yesterday??)....thank you everyone.....I do think I really would have liked to have seen this gig in person. Is he intoxicating or intoxicated? :mf_rosetinted:

MikaLeeds4.jpg

MikaLeeds3.jpg

MikaLeeds2.jpg

MikaLeeds1.jpg