Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of our Mikanisms....due to the cancelled australian tour dates, my sister and i found comfort in creating our own Mika world.....this is just one of many dedications we have made to the one and only.....MIKA......we love you babe.....call us......we'll be waiting by the phone.....

P.S. Keep watching folks.....theres more to come......

Just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of our Mikanisms....due to the cancelled australian tour dates, my sister and i found comfort in creating our own Mika world.....this is just one of many dedications we have made to the one and only.....MIKA......we love you babe.....call us......we'll be waiting by the phone.....

P.S. Keep watching folks.....theres more to come......

wow! fantastic!! it's ernie!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

so cute vid

feel sorry for the cancellation , im sure he's rescheduling....he better is :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Mika: Please...could you please be a little quieter?

*waiting*

Mika: Clam down please...I can't concentrate in such cacophony!

*gives up*

3261104958c4.jpg

'Okay, now that is intolerable. *poses* Thinking: 'If they won't finish that mad screaming I will walk outta here.Intolerable.What do they think of themselves?Nonsense.Nonsense.'

Just to add to that;

"It's your own time your wasting."

omg thats sooooooo funny i love watching interviews i have never seen before it gets me soo excited cuz i probably watched close to every interview and its very hard to come across one that i havent seen!hehehe:roftl: but i love that interview and how they were both licking that huge lollipop!hehehhehehe:roftl: for someone who hasnt watched that video and is reading this post its gonna sound really odd at wat i am writing!heheheehe :naughty: :naughty:

omg thats sooooooo funny i love watching interviews i have never seen before it gets me soo excited cuz i probably watched close to every interview and its very hard to come across one that i havent seen!hehehe:roftl: but i love that interview and how they were both licking that huge lollipop!hehehhehehe:roftl: for someone who hasnt watched that video and is reading this post its gonna sound really odd at wat i am writing!heheheehe :naughty: :naughty:

I totally understand what you are saying.:thumb_yello:

Not having watched it' date=' it [i']did[/i] sound weird. So I watched it. :biggrin2::roftl:

31mika600.jpg

(If you know the Winnie the Pooh themesong) *Sing it!: Pooh bear Winnie the Pooh bear...!*

Or:

When the pimps in da crib drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot!

I know they are not really good:blush-anim-cl:

31mika600.jpg

(If you know the Winnie the Pooh themesong) *Sing it!: Pooh bear Winnie the Pooh bear...!*

Or:

When the pimps in da crib drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot!

I know they are not really good:blush-anim-cl:

hahah winnie the pooh & mika, good combination!:roftl: