Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

I need evidence missy!:naughty:

So, hypothetically speaking, if one were to possibly want to watch this, where would one go? :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Will try to find it and come back shortly.........everyone will have gone by then and the thread will have moved on to pleasant topics and I will feel like a totla perv.........oh well, what's new!! :naughty:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! :naughty:

There's a video of Love Today from the last week or so ans he's obviously struggling with something throughout the performance!! :mf_lustslow:

He didn't take his shirt of which made me think that he was feeling a little over exposed already in his tight whites! :mf_rosetinted:

care to share? only cause love today is one of my favourites :mf_rosetinted:

dont worry! uve done the less corrupting out of all of us

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vrjbnivpRVc

This is filmed from quite a way back but you may come across a better video of the 11th Oct gig elsewhere and "enjoy" it a little more!

Just check out how many times he touches himself and does star jumps, stands with his legs apart, turns his back on the audience.........

This is filmed from quite a way back but you may come across a better video of the 11th Oct gig elsewhere and "enjoy" it a little more!

Just check out how many times he touches himself and does star jumps, stands with his legs apart, turns his back on the audience.........

im waiting for it to load now *shakes fist at slow internet*

thanks for sharing *giggles*

ive watched it now, aww, he did seem a bit distracted

100_0382.jpg

*mika thinks* 'This will really freak them out on the captions thread :naughty:'

nuoooooooooooowe6.gif

*shocked*

look how LUSCIOUS and CURLY my hair has gotten!!

i'm just so dang good looking i don't know what to do!?!?!?

all those fans will MOB me!!

haha :roftl:

in that video... *cough4:19cough*

and i found another

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLk8urrXpg

he sings something at the beginning about blue eyes, i dont know what it is, but it is so nice!

Thanx.

Lovin' your Benny siggy! :mf_lustslow:

That's my fave Johnny film.....mmmmmm. :mf_lustslow:

you siggy is..... well AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!! :wub2::wub2:

i absolutely ADORE sam!

Oooops!

Was Benny the brother? :blink:

I'm usually good at names....... :blink:

yep..it's a beautiful song...

Was covered for limp bizkit too...

Once again...SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!! :bleh:

your english is fine! im guessing it is your second language, i wouldnt even of been able to tell

ohhh, im listening to it now, i have heard it before! i had no idea the who sung it first

your english is fine! im guessing it is your second language, i wouldnt even of been able to tell

ohhh, im listening to it now, i have heard it before! i had no idea the who sung it first

My first lenguage it's Spanish...

I can perfectly understand english but I can't wrote it or speak it correctly...:roftl: ...I'm pathetic...:roftl: