Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

;767763']Mika is a Top Model :bleh:

(I do not know if somebody has already post this picture' date=' if it is the case, sorry)[/size']

1177741984.jpg

i hadnt seen that before, thanks!

Evidenc? Let's just take another look, shall we (just to be sure).

Hmmm...I dunno. Kinda looks like a fold and a shadow. :blink:

I have a collection :das:

lol, u guys made me laugh so hard!

im fairly sure hes male so hes probably got one! lol its not like he plays the piano or sings with it, it doesnt matter to me, but u guys are entertaining

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I mean is he a Ken doll or what? How can he possibly hide anything in some of those pants he wears? I should show you some pictures I took of Bon Jovi in the '80s. I'm sure satellite photos could have picked up that evidence.

I agree. Especially from the side-views. It's just...flat. :blink:

Maybe he tucks. I'll tell myself that.

i hate being small! apparently' date=' in the next few years, il be taller than my mum, dad and uncle......theyre all 5'0.....and im only 12[/quote']

I'm 35 years old, and I'm only 5'1 (I stopped growing at 12). And my feet are a girl's size 2 (if you can believe it!). A girls size 2 equals a lady's size 4, which you cannot find. Only expensive designer shoes might make the effort to make a limited number of size 4s. Then I still have to put a half sole inside.

:thumbdown:

You know what they say about men with big feet, don't you?

They wear big shoes. :mf_rosetinted:

Watch, I believe it's Yuppymunch's Love Today video from the TBA secret gig when he jumps up and down. Let's just say he needs something to keep himself together. :mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone have a link to that video? I've been searching for it (for another reason though) but I couldn't find it.

can we stop talking about mika's penis now? :roftl:

P....? :shocked: I thought we were talking about his feet? :blink::shocked:

you all should be ashamed of yourselves! :naughty:

but really i do have a picture with proof!!! i just can't find it! :furious: stupid poopy computer!

i think i might have one somewhere, ill post it just to get rid of the enigma, lol

Does anyone have a link to that video? I've been searching for it (for another reason though) but I couldn't find it.

I just looked for it and can't find it. It seems that Yuppymunch has removed her Mika videos from her YouTube acccount. :(

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I wouldn't be looking or caring under normal circumstances, but like Hannah said his clothes lie so flat. It's great for modelling photos and whatnot. But how he's pulling that off onstage in skintight pants I don't know.

It's just another one of those Mika mysteries we'll never know the answer to. :blink: