Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

MIKA_3606g.jpg

THAT'S THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! :woot_jump:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I wouldn't be looking or caring under normal circumstances, but like Hannah said his clothes lie so flat. It's great for modelling photos and whatnot. But how he's pulling that off onstage in skintight pants I don't know.

It's just another one of those Mika mysteries we'll never know the answer to. :blink:

i plan to know the answer :mf_rosetinted: once he comes back to the usa i'll let you know :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: What is the question exactly? Does Mika have a penis? I think it's safe to say he does. :naughty:

*cough cough length cough cough cough* (i'll measure it :mf_rosetinted)

ok i'm sorry i think i'm taking this too far :roftl:

haha, great minds think alike.... or fools never differ...

nah, great minds think alike :mf_rosetinted:

definitely the great minds one :bleh:

The MFC is capable of one hell of a segue: from "Picture Captions" to "Does Mika Have A Penis?". :sneaky2::roftl:

haha, yeah i think we can assume that, seeing as he is a guy and all

Just so you know, for the sake of science, the sexes aren't so clear-cut. There are people who externally appear as men or women but their reproductive systems (internal or external) in entirety or in part are different.

The MFC is capable of one hell of a segue: from "Picture Captions" to "Does Mika Have A Penis?". :sneaky2::roftl:

Just so you know, for the sake of science, the sexes aren't so clear-cut. There are people who externally appear as men or women but their reproductive systems (internal or external) are different...

yeah, i understand that

Just so you know, for the sake of science, the sexes aren't so clear-cut. There are people who externally appear as men or women but their reproductive systems (internal or external) in entirety or in part are different.

they're usually not sexy :mf_lustslow: like mika is

Well, he said he wasn't castrated, so I guess that means that he actually has something to castrate. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

lol, from what ive heard about his opera days he would of made a fine male castrato, maybe thats how he gets the high notes :mf_rosetinted::shocked::blink:

yeah, i understand that
we had a huge conversation in biology about hermaphrodites and similar things, it was interesting

I just felt like Science 101 as I often do on here. :bleh:

they're usually not sexy like mika is
Well, he said he wasn't castrated, so I guess that means that he actually has something to castrate.

I can't believe that you're actually discussing this. :sneaky2::roftl:

No, my question is how does he hide it so effectively? The questions about anatomical correctness were rhetorical :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I wonder that as well. I don't want to go into being tacky and talking about the size of his body parts, but it's either that, or he tucks. I cannot imagine how such tight pants couldn't show ANYTHING at times.

:naughty:

I wonder that as well. I don't want to go into being tacky and talking about the size of his body parts, but it's either that, or he tucks. I cannot imagine how such tight pants couldn't show ANYTHING at times.

haha, reminds me of the 'custom made pants' interview, that interviewer was so crass. it made for a funny interview though

The answer is simple: extremely tight jocks which can be marketed as not only underwear but as a concealer and a form of contraception.

lol, i feel like i have said this before, but just like a sports bra!

oh dear, i feel so bad, we have totally corrupted the captions thread