Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he doesn't want to be a Robert Plant, whom I'm quite sure has the continent of Africa down his pants leg. :naughty:

He sure does. As does David Lee Roth and the aforementioned Jon Bon Jovi. It's not like you can NOT notice these things.

'90s fashion seemed to sort it out but Mika brought it all back with his skinny jeans. Well at least that's what should have happened...:blink:

Okay then my next question becomes...why?

Aesthetics? Masochism? Surely not for comfort.

just like a sports bra!

Sports bras however do not cause infertility.

But see, this really isn't a perverted conversation. It's more philosophical.

...and hypothetical, at times even rhetorical.

haha yeah, good point

ROFL, that's a very appropriate pic and caption for this thread right now!

haha, as soon as i saw it i knew exactly what i was going to do

Speaking of, I wonder if he wears purposely tight-fitting underwear for the same reason as a girl would wear a sports bra. The whole slightly-painful effects of gravity as you jump/run thing.

Speaking of, I wonder if he wears purposely tight-fitting underwear for the same reason as a girl would wear a sports bra. The whole slightly-painful effects of gravity as you jump/run thing.

Sports bras are so you don't overstretch the supporting ligaments and droop when you're old, there isn't the same problem where other places are concerned.

Anyway, I should head off now and get some exam revision done. At any rate, I don't think that this thread needs me contributing to its delinquency any further. :bleh:

Sports bras are so you don't overstretch the supporting ligaments and droop when you're old, there isn't the same problem where other places are concerned.

I should head off now and get some exam revision done. At any rate, I don't think that this thread needs me contributing to its delinquency any further. :bleh:

Why do you have to be so smart? :naughty:

Have fun! I should be doing the same, but alas, I am not.

I do, however, think that this conversation should probably cease, simply because we aren't going to get anywhere, and it's really none of our business what he does with his body parts. :thumb_yello:

Why do you have to be so smart? :naughty:

It's such an imposition, I don't know why I do it. :bleh:

I do, however, think that this conversation should probably cease, simply because we aren't going to get anywhere, and it's really none of our business what he does with his body parts.

I agree, and also because we're quite off-topic. :thumb_yello:

I have a collection :das:

LOL! :naughty:

There's a video of Love Today from the last week or so ans he's obviously struggling with something throughout the performance!! :mf_lustslow:

He didn't take his shirt of which made me think that he was feeling a little over exposed already in his tight whites! :mf_rosetinted:

There's a video of Love Today from the last week or so ans he's obviously struggling with something throughout the performance!! :mf_lustslow:

He didn't take his shirt of which made me think that he was feeling a little over exposed already in his tight whites! :mf_rosetinted:

I need evidence missy!:naughty:

So, hypothetically speaking, if one were to possibly want to watch this, where would one go? :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

This isn't Yupp's video, but it's the best I could find. Watch in the first 4 seconds. :mf_rosetinted:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Njq_colb4

Ooooops!

If I'd have known that this gig would be used for "evidence" gathering all these months later I would not have been waving my feather boa around so much! :naughty:

I am sorry if I'm blocking the view of the "evidence" itself! :blink: