Mika on TF1 tonight

cubitus

well... nothing new in his childhood story i guess :naughty: :naughty:

nice images from the Olympia (i think i saw my hand... and i saw Johnny06 (Jonathan) !! but i'm bad at spotting people...)

cutie...

the interviewer was interupting everything he was saying...

maybe it's always the same questions cause these are the only questions he accepts to answer to :wink2:

Oh, I loved this report!

Now I so can't wait to get the DVD from the Olympia!! :wink2:

Oh, and one thing he said was very touching I think.

He said that with the success he has now in France, Europe and even in China and Japan he has realises that he has to GIVE EVERYTHING on stage, even mor than when he was doing his album...so that people finally realise that he doesn't only want to have hits, but he wants an ongoing career!! :wub2:

I saw myself :naughty:

and he smiled so strangely during that interview :bleh: he looked like he'd just gotten out of his bed :naughty:

Did you see how determined his look was when he said he wanted a real career! You could read in him as on an open book at that moment.

Did you see how determined his look was when he said he wanted a real career! You could read in him as on an open book at that moment.

sure! he looked really serious then!

but for the rest he smiled like a small kid :bleh:

If it is, can someone be the most amazing person ever and upload it to YouTube? Or do the cool little thing where you can download the video from the site as a .flv file and then upload it for me? Dailymotion doesn't work on my computer.