Mika on TF1 tonight

cubitus

If it is, can someone be the most amazing person ever and upload it to YouTube? Or do the cool little thing where you can download the video from the site as a .flv file and then upload it for me? Dailymotion doesn't work on my computer.

I think someone has already put on You Tube but the problem with You Tube is that you have to wait a little bit to do researches about a new video.

But if tomorrow, nobody did it, I'll put a link here for you to download the video. :wink2:

your welcome and by the way thank you SOOOO much for translating all of those french interviews!!! :flowers2:

No need to thank me.

I'm not the only one who does the translations and i didn't finish the ones which are missing. I'm too lazy. :bleh:

But i hope i'll finish all the translations very soon.

No need to thank me.

I'm not the only one who does the translations and i didn't finish the ones which are missing. I'm too lazy. :bleh:

But i hope i'll finish all the translations very soon.

but you matched up all those translations with the videos and that's not easy task so THANKS!!! :biggrin2:

I saw myself :naughty:

and he smiled so strangely during that interview :bleh: he looked like he'd just gotten out of his bed :naughty:

Great!!! When do you appear?

you're right He looks exhausted on this interview, it must have been done last wednesday, he wasn't fine at the end of the show....

Great!!! When do you appear?

you're right He looks exhausted on this interview, it must have been done last wednesday, he wasn't fine at the end of the show....

somewhen during love today, I don't remember the exact moment.

That was so fast getting it on youtube....awaiting someone to kindly translate it for me....he mentioned Japan, I got that much!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah I got bits of words here and there...but not enough to make sense of it

i await patiently as well