Mika on TF1 tonight

cubitus

Don't know if it's because it's in french, but I found this interview very touching, although there's nothing really new in it... I mean, we know the story, but there was so much sadeness in his eyes sometimes... Couldn't help but think : "If only I could send you back just a little bit of all the happiness you and your music gave me !!!" :flowers2:

Did you feel the same or is it just me being over-emotional ???:blink:

Don't know if it's because it's in french, but I found this interview very touching, although there's nothing really new in it... I mean, we know the story, but there was so much sadeness in his eyes sometimes... Couldn't help but think : "If only I could send you back just a little bit of all the happiness you and your music gave me !!!" :flowers2:

I don't know French well enough to understand the interview, but when I read Pamette's translation, I felt that way too. I really felt for him, there definitely seemed to be some kind of sad emotion in that interview.

I feel the same.

I hate that TV show! They always make interviews like that.

They want people in front of their TV to cry and the poor people who come to be interviewed seem to be so sad at the end.

He looked sad, exhausted and angry.

I'm not sure if I think he was sad or not. Maybe just bored as hell. He's been asked those questions time and time again, in multiple interviews, so I don't know why they would make him seem sad in just THIS interview all of a sudden.

I'm not sure if I think he was sad or not. Maybe just bored as hell. He's been asked those questions time and time again, in multiple interviews, so I don't know why they would make him seem sad in just THIS interview all of a sudden.

Yeah! We could give them the price for the most boring interview with Mica! :naughty:

Don't worry Big M! It's not because of you!

• 13 years later...
13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@krysady has uploaded the file to YouTube, but it's BLOCKED !

Sept a huit - 28.10.2007

It's working for me, I don't know what is the reason for being blocked for you :dunno:

Edit: just saw that it is blocked for all countries due to copyright claim :sad:  

Edited by krysady
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Faustine said:

Et est ce que il y a une solution pour la voir quand même ? 

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@krysady has uploaded the file to YouTube, but it's BLOCKED !

I've uploaded it on VK, @Kumazzz tell me if this is the right link, please:  https://vk.com/id264816940?w=wall264816940_2

• Thanks 1