Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but it would detatch your head - which solves all problems, i will even trial it for you.

(200 posts, who'd have thought!)

nah,u don't have too

I'm sure we can find some nice person who will help us out with it

200 posts, *shakes pink's hand* congrats ma dear

:biggrin2: HI

happy new year to you all:thumb_yello:

I was really mad at my mum cause she didn't allowe me to go to the dutchiemeeting...but yesterday she said that If I had enough money I was allowed to use her creditcard to order at hmv.co.uk....so now...I love her:biggrin2:

Not familiar with them so i cant help you kiddo - sorry!

oh :(. My teacher belives they are international, but I think they are admiered just here in the north, where they should stay! No one else wants them.

Ibsen :rocket:

Strindberg :rocket:

oh :(. My teacher belives they are international, but I think they are admiered just here in the north, where they belong.

:rocket: Ibsem

:rocket: Strindberg

As far as im concerned - as long as there are resources available for me to reward on them - then im sorted lol.

Kidding

I am exploring the wonders of Coleridge and Waugh at the moment. Coleridge is a piece of piss so long as you can get your head around opium induced imagery.

As far as im concerned - as long as there are resources available for me to reward on them - then im sorted lol.

Kidding

I am exploring the wonders of Coleridge and Waugh at the moment. Coleridge is a piece of piss so long as you can get your head around opium induced imagery.

Oooh... I think I too have been through Coleridge. I can't see why that romance era ever came up. It's almost impossible to understand most of what was written that period :S. Naturalism and realism are so much more friend full towards people...