What´s Your Opinion About The Mika- "Sex Scandal" ?

Yes that would be totally wrong...unless it's Mika of course, then we wouldn't care :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, of course, he would not be right or wrong. I respect him so much that if he admitted to serial necrophila, I would not be interested, because it is his life and I just wouldn't care. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, of course, he would not be right or wrong. I respect him so much that if he admitted to serial necrophila, I would not be interested, because it is his life and I just wouldn't care. :mf_rosetinted:

amen :mf_popeanim:

right. We wouldn't at all think of Mika if he admitted to having it on with rotting corpses :mf_rosetinted: nope, nope.

right. We wouldn't at all think of Mika if he admitted to having it on with rotting corpses :mf_rosetinted: nope, nope.

I'd be pretty corcerned with the suicide rate we'd get on the forum if that was to happen :boxed:

I'd be pretty corcerned with the suicide rate we'd get on the forum if that was to happen :boxed:

SUICIDES lmfao :roftl: :roftl:

sorry, i know i shouldn't laugh.

But maybe Mika would hunt all the dead bodies down....I can hear a sick version of Teddy Bear's picnic in my head.

Hey! Don't dis Mika, they may be quite fresh, or he may have preserved them. Don't judge. :mf_rosetinted:

but...they're dead :boxed:

Good. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Bonjour! Ca va? (i dont know how to do the sqiggly thing under the "c" lol xD)

Now you have no excuse:

http://www.rimworld.com/graphicsnstuff/archive/ascii.html

(although my excuse is that there is no number keypad on my laptop)

Bab, I'm impressed. I had no idea you were a real fan. I thought your love of Mika was entirely dependent on him not being a sexual deviant.

Maybe you've heard,

Mika had a performance, where he did his song lollipop. Before the song started, there were 4 people dressed like bears who danced. Later they started to make sexual movements, this you can watch on youtube.

Mika says that he thought it would be funny, that they were thinking about a choreography and that this was what they came with.

I actually thought it was pretty funny, but what's your opinion?

Let Me Know

LuciaLovesMichael

It was a lot of fuss over nothing. I saw it on YouTube and I've seen worse on TV, pre watershed.

He means no harm, he's a child-like man with few inhibitions, but if he was any other way, he wouldn't be Mika.

Love today, from Marilyn