Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

i would of loved to see that too! :wub2:

he's 9 years older than me :bleh: but age is just a number.. sort of :naughty:

pshh 9 years....."who cares"? haha

My dad was 14 years older than my mom so she wouldn't mind the whole age difference thing. :das:

....I like my men older:wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pshh 9 years....."who cares"? haha

My dad was 14 years older than my mom so she wouldn't mind the whole age difference thing. :das:

....I like my men older:wink2:

that's waht i tell everyone who says i'm too young for mika :roftl: i just say i LOVE older men :das: LOL

that's waht i tell everyone who says i'm too young for mika :roftl: i just say i LOVE older men :das: LOL

Its the truth though! The older the better! Especially like 70 year olds....if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. Don't judge me!

Its the truth though! The older the better! Especially like 70 year olds....if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. Don't judge me!

ok... that's a bit old for me :naughty: i admit

i never judge :mf_rosetinted: ok i do but i try really hard not to

i won't judge you though! :thumb_yello:

my friends says she's going to get a boob job and marry a 90 year old millionaire and then once he dies she'll just live off his money and my facial expression was like :shocked::blink::lmfao: i'm still not sure if she was joking or not...

Here you are. Just for you.

old_man_face_web.jpg

*ok, now that was sarcasm!* :roftl:

ok... that's a bit old for me :naughty: i admit

i never judge :mf_rosetinted: ok i do but i try really hard not to

i won't judge you though!

my friends says she's going to get a boob job and marry a 90 year old millionaire and then once he dies she'll just live off his money and my facial expression was like :shocked::lmfao: i'm still not sure if she was joking or not...

Thanks for accepting me:huglove:

I hope she wasn't serious....thats sad :no: haha

I'm sorry, I can't get over how freakin' great this smiley is ----> :mf_boff:

Thanks for accepting me:huglove:

I hope she wasn't serious....thats sad :no: haha

I'm sorry, I can't get over how freakin' great this smiley is ----> :mf_boff:

i hope she was joking too.. but she might be serious (she's a bit messed up in the head :naughty:)

what is it doing?! :shocked: is it humping it or something?!

i hope she was joking too.. but she might be serious (she's a bit messed up in the head :naughty:)

what is it doing?! :shocked: is it humping it or something?!

I have no clue, but isn't it great??!!

Some of the smileys on here just make be burst out laughing at my computer screen haha

I have no clue, but isn't it great??!!

Some of the smileys on here just make be burst out laughing at my computer screen haha

yeah... great's not the word i was going to choose :roftl:

now THIS is great!!! :hoover: ok not really but it makes me laugh :naughty:

this is my favorite smiley -> :fish:

yeah... great's not the word i was going to choose :roftl:

now THIS is great!!! :hoover: ok not really but it makes me laugh :naughty:

this is my favorite smiley -> :fish:

Oh my god, I finally realized what that smiley is doing.....he's doing cocaine! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is he not?

Oh my god, I finally realized what that smiley is doing.....he's doing cocaine! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is he not?

to be honest i don't know what drug is which so sure! :biggrin2: that reminds me of my aunt who spent tons of money when she was in high school to try some drugs and then she smoked it when she was supposed to chew it :lmfao: that sounds like something i would do :roftl:

to be honest i don't know what drug is which so sure! :biggrin2: that reminds me of my aunt who spent tons of money when she was in high school to try some drugs and then she smoked it when she was supposed to chew it :lmfao: that sounds like something i would do :roftl:

Its the white powder stuff that you suck up your nose. ( I don't speak from experience by the way, I'm just jaded) haha

Its the white powder stuff that you suck up your nose. ( I don't speak from experience by the way, I'm just jaded) haha

oh thanks? :bleh: i was just thinking are there a lot of people that do drugs at your school? just wondering if my school is just a really sucky one :naughty:

oh thanks? :bleh: i was just thinking are there a lot of people that do drugs at your school? just wondering if my school is just a really sucky one :naughty:

I think everyone does or has tried drugs at my school and it pisses me off. In fact, I just found out today that my best friend has/does smoked/smokes and I got a little teary-eyed but I don't think she saw.....I'm still really sad about that....