Top Posters In This Topic

love these :mf_lustslow:

115.jpg

110.jpg

77627160.jpg

77627164.jpg

77620879.jpg

77620852.jpg

Just noticed that this shirt has black braces on it........so he has at least one (but probably more unless he washed the same one for the first few nights of the tour!) silver one and a gold one and now this black one!

100.jpg

i love the brooch... reminds of rufus wainwright's brooches
I quite like that eye + tear pin.
Isn't it the Evil Eye?

Hannah's half-right. In Arabic cultures, including Lebanese, it's a superstition that wearing a blue eye protects you from "the evil eye" (i.e. the jealousy of others "jinxing" or "cursing" you). :thumb_yello:

de1.jpg

mtv3.jpg

02-3.jpg

That man has the best taste in jackets hands down. :wub2:

100.jpg

Hannah's half-right. In Arabic cultures, including Lebanese, it's a superstition that wearing a blue eye protects you from "the evil eye" (i.e. the jealousy of others "jinxing" or "cursing" you). :thumb_yello:

I just watched the MTV EMA interview which Babs uploaded here. Supposedly he bought the brooch in Dubai and on the night replaced the stone with a borrowed diamond worth in the millions to "outbling" everyone. :shocked:

I just watched the MTV EMA interview which Babs uploaded here. Supposedly he bought the brooch in Dubai and on the night replaced the stone with a borrowed diamond worth in the millions to "outbling" everyone. :shocked:

He must be reading or hearing about all the gangsta talk on the board. :wink2::naughty:

Even though he says that he doesn't like music videos that has people with pimped up blinged out cars and what-not I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about him going that far. :wink2: