Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah's half-right. In Arabic cultures, including Lebanese, it's a superstition that wearing a blue eye protects you from "the evil eye" (i.e. the jealousy of others "jinxing" or "cursing" you). :thumb_yello:

Fat lotta good that did. If losing twice to Avril Lavigne isn't being jinxed I don't know what is.

Supposedly he bought the brooch in Dubai and on the night replaced the stone with a borrowed diamond worth in the millions to "outbling" everyone. :shocked:

That bloody thing looks like the Cullinan diamond. When he said he had to return it to the owner I think he was talking about HRM Queen Elizabeth II.

He must be reading or hearing about all the gangsta talk on the board. :wink2::naughty:

Fo' shizzle ma nizzle. :glasses3:

Fat lotta good that did. If losing twice to Avril Lavigne isn't being jinxed I don't know what is.

This is true. Maybe her evil eye was merely too powerful. :naughty:

That bloody thing looks like the Cullinan diamond. When he said he had to return it to the owner I think he was talking about HRM Queen Elizabeth II.

It might as well be. It's huge. :shocked:

why does he have to be so dang skinny? *sigh*

That's just some weird perspective going on because of the angle of the camera lens. He's not that skinny. He looks bigger than ever in those pics that Violet_sky posted from the gig the other day.

I think God gave him a gift from heaven...he can captivate people...with the kindness, that's all he needs to succeed...

He knows the role he's gonna play for all us. This is the best part of it...he's the character, and the one who moves the threads. The director of his own life, who makes a show to entertain us all, to show us how things can move us thru the eyes, ears, and even smell, feel (and the taste of the lollipops!! haha)

that's what I feel...and I wanted to share it with all you because Here I feel like home. I feel we're a big family, where Mika is a part of it....