Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to spend tomorrow cramming for my exam on Monday so maybe I'll catch you Monday evening. G'night. :original:

Don't forget oh wait nevermind... your Saturday has ended. UGH! I was going to tell you not to forget that there's still Saturday and Sunday. How silly I forget so easily!

I'll catch you on the flip side! Peace out and good luck with your exam! :cool:

P9060089.jpg

I love this pic but I don't like the other ones. There is a certain essence of Mika that I recognize in most photos regardless of his hair or his weight or his facial expression or whatever. It's not really there in the other pics.

Same with the one everyone is oohing and awwing over a few pages back with the green jacket before his category is announced at the EMAs. It's just missing that certain je ne sais quoi and I don't like it.

I wish I had known about him back in those days! I think the first time I heard one of his songs, ironically my favorite Love Today, was back in April. I didn't become a fan until May, went to the concert in June and then became a 100% fan then and found this board some how!

My one year Mika anniversary is coming up in a few weeks and we're celebrating it together. :biggrin2: I was cleaning up some old music files a few months ago and saw that I downloaded Relax and Grace Kelly on December 6 so I probably heard Grace Kelly for the first time that week.

The DJ hyped him up for about 5 minutes so I heard all about how Mika was going to be the biggest thing of 2007 before I'd listened to a note of his music. It seems appropriate to go to his hometown shows at the close of the tour and the end of this remarkable year.

2921278885a4196432585b480213913l.jpg

I'm Spiderman. Really, I'm not kidding? :roftl:

Or:

You in the front, come here. Yes, come on, come sing with me. I know you know the words; I recognize you from the MFC.

Or:

Everyone get out your lighters or cell phones and wave them around. You did it for Elton John, you can do it for me, damn it.

OR:

Insolent fool! I'm Mika! I'm worshipped by music fans worldwide! I'm wearing three different watches and can't read any of them! And you dare to heckle me??! Let's go. Right here. Bring it, bitch.

:shocked::jawdrop:

thats not too many, is it, lol

wait.. how many pictures do you guys have saved onto your computer? :naughty:

2 save to my computer but 300+ on photobucket and 800+ on myspace

haha, this thread makes for hilarious lurking

i was thinking the same thing.

I think they must be in the middle too. They get lighter with a lot of light but with out a lot they're brown.

You're going ot hate me but my lashes are naturally dark. They're not super long though but mascara brings them out more. Too bad I have a problem with racoon eyes haha. I never know if you're supposed to apply mascara to the tops and bottoms of your lashes or just your tops. I've seen that both ways too. I'm so horrible at makeup! :doh: I guess that gene skipped me.:wink2:

I had a guy friend once that I was like that too. It always happens to the guys!

Everyone's always like "I love your eyelashes!!!" and I'm like ok? hha

They don't love my eyes, they love my eyelashes ahhaahhaha

Thank God I don't need to wear mascara. I don't wear any mkae up though so yeah ahaha.

the joys of glasto... :fisch:

he looks fantastic there! thx a lot for sharing! :biggrin2:

my fave mika outfit :mf_rosetinted:

ringmasterxs7.jpg

i see this pic has been here for ages...but, is it me or his butt is looking out of his trousers??!! hahah

He looks like he's yodelling.

I was never a fan of the early black braces, but these are my favourite of all his new faux braces. Looks really sharp.

:roftl: that's some intense yodelling

i was showing my sister mika's performance at the emas and her first comment was WOW! i love that shirt! i was like :shocked: and then :biggrin2:

lol she's usually never nice like that :bleh:

Apparently someone got a dirty look from him at the concert I went to. :naughty:

I didn't happen to catch it but my friend did. First this guy and his lady friend were talking to my friend and she kept on hitting me with her purse and then she pushed past us up to the front and he followed. There wasn't any room and I could tell the girl behind the guy was frustrated because she was shorter. I guess how I ended up missing Mika's look was because I happened to have taken this at the same time...

touchynono.jpg

:roftl: That's right, I caught it happening and I didn't know until after the concert.

oh snap! why would that guy pull on mika's lion gloves in the first place? doesn't he know that mika's lion gloves are sacred!