Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

Was she a Big Girl at one time? I know she doesn't look big, but whenever I keep seeing her face, I think: "Wasn't she a Big Girl?"

Some of the Big Girls weren't too big. But, hey, if Hannah doesn't know, then nobody knows, right? :naughty: You are amazing with your depth of Mika knowledge. Hmmmmm, well, I suppose somebody knows! She is gorgeous <sigh> That guy that she is with isn't too bad, either....:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i had his teeth! i want to know if he ever had braces

mika2499.jpg

I think from his "apple" pose and the fact that he's in one of his "working" shirts that this is a fan pic...................with one hell of a pretty fan!!

That's my opinion on it!! :biggrin2:

lol, i can see this picture being on milk cartons 'who is this girl?'

They do, but seriously, look at that photo: Is it just me, or is the overlappy tooth nonexistant?

I think it's just the angle. His teeth are not 'perfect' in Hollywood standards, as his front two teeth are kinda pokey-outey..But I am sure that we all agree that we find his teeth (and other assorted body parts) just devine as they all form the complete package :mf_lustslow:

Oh, Petra! Thank you so much!! He looks gorgeous - and young :) Is this pic very old??

I think it's a quite early pic but I don't know the exact date.

But after all, Mika looks a lot older now than last year - I mean, he has been touring all the time. He looks quite stressed :( Hope he'll enjoy his winter break :thumb_yello:

50731280fh4.jpg32cc0xg5.jpg6ceriv7zz4.jpg

There is a bigger version somewhere...

65bhj5.jpg

Looks like a rebel teenager in that pic...

and being honest...I had to look carefully to find out what was that thing between the legs :lmao:

(the bottle!! :naughty: )