Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahh. he dresses like him too. he's a lot tanner than mika is and their eyes are a bit different but everything else is pretty much the same. :wub2:

What colour are his eyes? They look hazel?

He does look quite tanned. I love olive skin. I always seem to fall for the same type: the dark and mysterious kind. My ex is half-Lebanese, which makes me question my motives for liking Mika. :lol3:

What colour are his eyes? They look hazel?

He does look quite tanned. I love olive skin. I always seem to fall for the same type: the dark and mysterious kind. My ex is half-Lebanese, which makes me question my motives for liking Mika. :lol3:

yeah, his eyes are hazel. it's so weird. he's sooo much like mika.

hahaha one of my best friends is half lebanese and we were driving in her car one time and she was like "yeah, i'm half lebanese so when i get married..." and i screamed and she went "WHAT?! :shocked:" and i was like "my husband is half lebanese!" and she started laughing hysterically.

yeah, his eyes are hazel. it's so weird. he's sooo much like mika.

hahaha one of my best friends is half lebanese and we were driving in her car one time and she was like "yeah, i'm half lebanese so when i get married..." and i screamed and she went "WHAT?! :shocked:" and i was like "my husband is half lebanese!" and she started laughing hysterically.

omg, that guy reminds me much more of mika than evryone i know :blink: (plus every picture from others i've seen here so far (ok, that guy on the bench was QUITE close, too.). Hell Jody, go get him!!! You can count on everyone's support here!!!

Honest......he was hairy!!!!!!!

Check out all of my pics from that night. They all have a kind of soft focus to them.....all the facial features are blurry too.

You definitely wouldn't be able to see body hair on them!

I can tell you that he was very stubbley on his face too (as you can see from the pic below taken after the gig).

DSC03262.jpg

:thumb_yello:

that pic is SOOOOOOO cute and adorable :wub2: :wub2:

Honest......he was hairy!!!!!!!

Check out all of my pics from that night. They all have a kind of soft focus to them.....all the facial features are blurry too.

You definitely wouldn't be able to see body hair on them!

I can tell you that he was very stubbley on his face too (as you can see from the pic below taken after the gig).

DSC03262.jpg

Sooooo cute!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

This is the cutest picture ever !!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

is it ok if i dont like children? but he looks gorgeous!! :wub2:

this is so frustrating! i'm trying to convert standing in the way of control from vinyl to mp3 at the moment but it's simply NOT working!!! :blowup:

Nothing! I was in shock!! Completely speechless! I regret not saying anything now!

Me too.

I did say "would you sign that to Rachel?" and "Thanks Mika" but nothing meaningful.

That was probably my only chance to speak to him, ever. By the time I get round to another gig he'll have about 10 bodyguards and a bag on his head when they smuggle him out. :sneaky2:

Me too.

I did say "would you sign that to Rachel?" and "Thanks Mika" but nothing meaningful.

That was probably my only chance to speak to him, ever. By the time I get round to another gig he'll have about 10 bodyguards and a bag on his head when they smuggle him out. :sneaky2:

All I could manage was Hi!

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened! :sneaky2:

Awwwww....so sweet!!!!!!! :wub2:

I know he doesn't want to be a father so soon...but he's really more beautiful in the pics with children!!

(do any of you know if he has a niece or nephew?? He seems to like kids so he would be a very very good uncle Mica...:bleh: Paloma, Yasmine...please....:naughty: )

Awwwww....so sweet!!!!!!! :wub2:

I know he doesn't want to be a father so soon...but he's really more beautiful in the pics with children!!

(do any of you know if he has a nice or nephew?? He seems to like kids so he would be a very very good uncle Mica...:bleh: Paloma, Yasmine...please....:naughty: )

:roftl:

I'm his nice.

i wish :blush-anim-cl:

It sounds like an awesome family.