do you ever feel like you love mika?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

hey people i was just thinking and ive been thinking about this alot lately, i was just wondering does anyone here feel as if they are in love with mika?? cause like not just a silly crush but actaully really have this feeling for him? i know i may sound like a silly kid but some one here has to agree with me!!

like not just because mika is adorable and cute but his wodnerful personailty and ability to make you smile. it cant be just me that thinks this way surely it cant be!!!

lol well there has to be some one that beleives they love mika for who he is and wants him all their selves lol not just cause he attractive but his actually personality like as if you know him so well and no one else knows the way you feel and you wish some times so hard that you could just run your fingers through his curls or just hold him for a moment or two.....lol sound like you?

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!

i feel so lonely with this and i really want to know if anyone feels the same way and well if its actually possiable to love some one you havnt even met in person!!

cause some times i feel that way and i want to know if others do too. sorry if this thread has too long and a bit silly but hopefully it might help others (if there is any) that feel the same way.

thanks for reading this. :biggrin2:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people i was just thinking and ive been thinking about this alot lately, i was just wondering does anyone here feel as if they are in love with mika?? cause like not just a silly crush but actaully really have this feeling for him? i know i may sound like a silly kid but some one here has to agree with me!!

like not just because mika is adorable and cute but his wodnerful personailty and ability to make you smile. it cant be just me that thinks this way surely it cant be!!!

lol well there has to be some one that beleives they love mika for who he is and wants him all their selves lol not just cause he attractive but his actually personality like as if you know him so well and no one else knows the way you feel and you wish some times so hard that you could just run your fingers through his curls or just hold him for a moment or two.....lol sound like you?

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!

i feel so lonely with this and i really want to know if anyone feels the same way and well if its actually possiable to love some one you havnt even met in person!!

cause some times i feel that way and i want to know if others do too. sorry if this thread has too long and a bit silly but hopefully it might help others (if there is any) that feel the same way.

I'm pretty much known for being in love with mika...that's why they call me "The Poet @-)---" I'm the romantic around here:bleh:

When I first met him, the clocks stopped and the noise haulted. All that existed were those eyes. Suddenly, i wasn't of my body...Everything leading up to that moment was destiny. All the odds imaginable were against me. No one had any hope for me to meet him.

It's the way he looks at you, that makes you feel so important and loved. For me atleast. I miss him terribly. I'll never forget his smile and the way he looked at me when I said goodbye to him. I don't care what anyone says, it was love and it is love.

I miss him terribly...so so terribly.

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

thank you guys for taking the time to read it!!! it helped me alot!!! and im glad there is other people out there like me!!!!!! :bleh:THANKS BIG TIME!!

Since I don't actually know Mika, and I've only ever met him once briefly, I certainly don't love him in a romantic sense. But there are many different kinds of love, and it's definitely possible to love someone you don't know in a general caring sense. I'll automatically feel this for pretty much anybody I come across, and the feeling will either get stronger or weaker depending on what I think of the person. Since I admire Mika a lot, I care a lot about him - for example, I always want him to be happy and in good health, yada yada. In my youth (though I'm not particularly old now, but that's not the point xP), I'd often confuse these sorts of feelings for romantic love if they were strong, especially since they'd often be accompanied by the desire to be with the person, to make them happy, to give them hugs, and all that jazz, but now I realise that it's not quite the same.

This is not to say, though, that I wouldn't be absolutely ecstatic if the world fell on its head and someone as cool as Mika ended up falling head-over-heels in love with me xP

(As if that's gonna happen, though! *LOL*)

Oh sweet how old are you?? I guess you're young...

Well I'm not so young (I'm 20) but I see all my younger friends they feel like you, I felt that way before, and I feel something alike currently...

Of course most of us are in love with Mika, how would you call this feeling? We can't take our eyes out of him, we have the heart crazy beating , we smile, we shout, we cry for him...but it's like you said; a crush. That's the better word to describe.

Only the person who knows him closely would be able to say that feel love for him...'cause it goes beyond a simple crush...and we don't really know all he has inside, we're in love with an appearance, with what we see of him.

And it's not wrong! Not at all! Specially if it's one of the first times you're experiencing love

be happy! try not to feel overwhelmed by this feeling...Do what makes you feel better. I was a fan when I was 14 and I got sick, hope nobody feels like me that time...

see you girl, love xoxox

count on me (of course:wink2: ) Romi

Well, I'm reading alot of posts that have to do with not falling in love/feeling something similar to love because of ones age. I couldn't disagree more. It's times like these that I wish I weren't so young. I don't think loving him in that way has anything to do with age. The younger you are, the more naive I think people presume you are. In the end, what is true daily for "teens" is relevant here... people think we're really dramatic and star struck...silly with boys etc.

I know people blame not falling head over heels for mika or even persuing him on age and "maturity"... but in the end, who's to say that it isn't possible for him to fall in love with one of us. What, is he going to end up marrying someone who's never heard of his music and or hates his music? Most likely, he'll end up with someone who atleasts knows of him...so my response to any doubt if there ever was any is..."Why not?"

I'm just overly optimistic I guess...but for me, it has worked and it is working:bleh:

Well, I'm reading alot of posts that have to do with not falling in love/feeling something similar to love because of ones age. I couldn't disagree more. It's times like these that I wish I weren't so young. I don't think loving him in that way has anything to do with age. The younger you are, the more naive I think people presume you are. In the end, what is true daily for "teens" is relevant here... people think we're really dramatic and star struck...silly with boys etc.

I know people blame not falling head over heels for mika or even persuing him on age and "maturity"... but in the end, who's to say that it isn't possible for him to fall in love with one of us. What, is he going to end up marrying someone who's never heard of his music and or hates his music? Most likely, he'll end up with someone who atleasts knows of him...so my response to any doubt if there ever was any is..."Why not?"

I'm just overly optimistic I guess...but for me, it has worked and it is working:bleh:

I don't blame you.... And I'm not trying to say that all this is because they're young. No. I just said that most of the people here I know that feels that way is younger than me...just that

And I feel in love with Mika but I gotta be realistic...Hope that doesn't make anybody feel bad. As you say, nothing is really impossible (just much difficult, you know?) and you can bet Mika is gonna marry someone who loves his music. I guess he couldn't live with someone who hates it.

Theres hope for you yet christine ;)

Yes I must keep working on that. :naughty:

For me it's not a matter of age, it's a matter of experience. I think all of us oldlings (and probably most middlings too) have experienced being mesmerized by someone we barely know and also have grown to love people we know very well. And because of that we recognize that they are two different things.

That's not to say that one can't follow the other. Sure it's possible that you could meet Mika, your interest in him would be reciprocated and it could eventually evolve into mutual love. But it won't be the same experience as what you are feeling now.

It can't be. Because whoever you think Mika is, I can guarantee you he's someone else. It has nothing to do with his celebrity or the fact that he is for most people completely unobtainable. It's not even to say it's a negative thing. He's not necessarily more annoying than you imagine, or more compulsive, or more cold or whatever other possible flaw he could have. He's just different.

The same holds true for anyone you have spent a limited amount of time with. Most relationships begin with an initial infatuation period but it can die out as quickly as it began as soon as you get to know someone and your differences and incompatibilities become more apparent.

Assuming I wasn't the wrong age (not to mention the wrong gender) for Mika, I would love to get to know him and possibly fall in love with him. But it would be a much longer and more involved process than watching videos and speaking to him briefly backstage. There's a whole complex human being under all we've projected onto him and that's the person you want to fall in love with. Not whatever he appears to be from the outside.

I'm not trying to discount anyone's feelings. If you feel you love Mika, then for all intents and purposes you do. But age (i.e. experience) does play a factor and when you're older it's very likely you'll have a different perspective and opinion about what these feelings mean.

For me it's not a matter of age, it's a matter of experience. I think all of us oldlings (and probably most middlings too) have experienced being mesmerized by someone we barely know and also have grown to love people we know very well. And because of that we recognize that they are two different things.

Exactly.

Of course I understand how it feels to think that you are in love with a celebrity. I'm quite known in RL for having my celebrity crushes ever since a very young age, but I honestly do not believe that it is possible to be in love with someone that you don't know, at least in the "proper" way. Sure, love knows no boundaries, but how much do we really know about Mika? We know that he seems to be a sweet person, he is very talented, he's attractive, and looks to be the type of guy that any girl or guy would love to have, but that's ALL we know. We don't know how he acts when he's angry, we don't know of him when he's moody and just wants to be left alone, we know what he shows us, and more often than not, it's just good ole smiley, excitable, perky Mika. We don't know Mica. In my opinion, being in love with someone also means that you know of their faults and you love them in spite of that. It's more likely that if you have such feelings for a celebrity you have never been in love with anyone that you know in RL before, and that's okay, but like Christine said, they are two very different feelings.

Everything I want to say sounds exactly like what Christine said, so let me just say that I cannot agree with her more. It's not an age thing, but an experience thing. Some teenagers HAVE been in love, but most haven't to the degree that we're talking here.

I have been there. Even when I was younger when Chesney Hawkes was in the charts in 1991 with his song "The One and Only". if anyone can remember it?

I had a massive crush on him. You get so high and crazy it's like you are on some high drug or something. :blush-anim-cl:

I am 33, would you believe. The beginning of the year was the time when Mika came out with his song Grace Kelly and it was like I was happy all the time. I thought I was too old for these sort of things but it happened. Don't worry.

I wrote my own secret diary. It's well worth a read.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8703

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!

Mika is a very safe fantasy. In other words, we're not cheating on our spouses, or boyfriends, but there's this gorgeous guy who makes us feel great!

The only thing I would say, is, keep Mika as your fantasy, but don't neglect your real life. It's possible to find someone special in your real life, I did! I have a wonderful husband whom I wouldn't swap, even for Mika, and the fact is, Mika is two months younger than my son, so if I met Mika, I'm likely to want to mother him, but I know that I'd not want to sleep with him. That would be too weird really.

But Mika has done so much for the world of music, and so much for his fans. He's like the ultimate party host and we are all invited. That's why we love him!

Love today, from Marilyn

Sometimes in my dreams, I am with a certain person and feel a completely overwhelming sense of love for him....:wub2:

I can't see his face--all I know is that my feelings for him are stronger and more intense than anything I have felt for anyone in real life. :shocked: It is almost if this person is my "soul-mate" and when I wake up I feel very sad and alone. :tears:

I am no babe in the woods, and have had real nice relationships, so where this all comes from, I don't know... :blink:

With Mika, I think he just subconsciously fits with what this person might be, if he really existed. All that beauty and intelligence and sensitivity.....:wub2:

So that is why I love Mika, in a "fantasy" way and I can't shake that. I would not even want to meet him in real life for fear that the fantasy would go away. He suits my purpose right where he is--the unknown man of my dreams! :wink2:

I can relate! but not a romantic love...sort of like agape.

Like he seems to know how to bring the world together. Just to see pure beauty...He is like beautiful music and sunsets...I am 35, but that doesn't mean anything..its almost "biblical" in the sense. Its a love that is pure and golden and other worldly almost. I will never have a child ( have to accept that fact) but somehow..that youthfullness and joyfullness MIKA seems to bring to this world. And anyone who can bring people together in community and happiness is LOVE.

Yes I must keep working on that. :naughty:

That's not to say that one can't follow the other. Sure it's possible that you could meet Mika, your interest in him would be reciprocated and it could eventually evolve into mutual love. But it won't be the same experience as what you are feeling now.

It can't be. Because whoever you think Mika is, I can guarantee you he's someone else. It has nothing to do with his celebrity or the fact that he is for most people completely unobtainable. It's not even to say it's a negative thing. He's not necessarily more annoying than you imagine, or more compulsive, or more cold or whatever other possible flaw he could have. He's just different.

The same holds true for anyone you have spent a limited amount of time with. Most relationships begin with an initial infatuation period but it can die out as quickly as it began as soon as you get to know someone and your differences and incompatibilities become more apparent.

Assuming I wasn't the wrong age (not to mention the wrong gender) for Mika, I would love to get to know him and possibly fall in love with him. But it would be a much longer and more involved process than watching videos and speaking to him briefly backstage. There's a whole complex human being under all we've projected onto him and that's the person you want to fall in love with. Not whatever he appears to be from the outside.

I'm not trying to discount anyone's feelings. If you feel you love Mika, then for all intents and purposes you do. But age (i.e. experience) does play a factor and when you're older it's very likely you'll have a different perspective and opinion about what these feelings mean.

Could not agree with you more Christine.

You said it perfectly!:thumb_yello:

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva
Oh sweet how old are you?? I guess you're young...

Well I'm not so young (I'm 20) but I see all my younger friends they feel like you, I felt that way before, and I feel something alike currently...

Of course most of us are in love with Mika, how would you call this feeling? We can't take our eyes out of him, we have the heart crazy beating , we smile, we shout, we cry for him...but it's like you said; a crush. That's the better word to describe.

Only the person who knows him closely would be able to say that feel love for him...'cause it goes beyond a simple crush...and we don't really know all he has inside, we're in love with an appearance, with what we see of him.

And it's not wrong! Not at all! Specially if it's one of the first times you're experiencing love

be happy! try not to feel overwhelmed by this feeling...Do what makes you feel better. I was a fan when I was 14 and I got sick, hope nobody feels like me that time...

see you girl, love xoxox

count on me (of course:wink2: ) Romi

hey im 14 years old and yeah. but it does feel like love!! ive been in love once....but he didnt brake my heart i dont know if i broke his either....but he was a d**ck seriously he was, i loved a lie and well since ive started likeing mika and all ive started to know what i want in a guy. some times it feels like i know him some how...i know sounds redicilious (CANT SPELL) but its just the way i feel lol. ive never met him but i wish i would i think if i met him i could have a much better opinion on it. and its not just mikas so sexy LOL but hes funny personailty and when hes in interviews hes like OMG soooo cute!!! ok sorry about that.....like he just makes you smile and his music omg it makes you feel what he is feeling. i have been in this position before and well i was absolutly convinced i loved this other celeb...(never mind who he was you would laugh your head off!!) and it really hurt for some reason. but when i had my first love it was different to the love i feel for mika. like the love i feel for mika is like i love what i know about him. not that i know EVERYTHING about him (even though my friends seem to think im his stalker...) but some times i feel as if i know what he is thinking at the time or some thing.... OMG I SOUND CRAZY!!!:bleh:

well atleast there are other people here who feel the same and thanks to everyone being so nice to read this THANK YOU!!

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

Originally Posted by Christine

Yes I must keep working on that.

that whole comment made me feel sick im gona cry

hey im 14 years old and yeah. but it does feel like love!! ive been in love once....but he didnt brake my heart i dont know if i broke his either....but he was a d**ck seriously he was, i loved a lie and well since ive started likeing mika and all ive started to know what i want in a guy. some times it feels like i know him some how...i know sounds redicilious (CANT SPELL) but its just the way i feel lol. ive never met him but i wish i would i think if i met him i could have a much better opinion on it. and its not just mikas so sexy LOL but hes funny personailty and when hes in interviews hes like OMG soooo cute!!! ok sorry about that.....like he just makes you smile and his music omg it makes you feel what he is feeling. i have been in this position before and well i was absolutly convinced i loved this other celeb...(never mind who he was you would laugh your head off!!) and it really hurt for some reason. but when i had my first love it was different to the love i feel for mika. like the love i feel for mika is like i love what i know about him. not that i know EVERYTHING about him (even though my friends seem to think im his stalker...) but some times i feel as if i know what he is thinking at the time or some thing.... OMG I SOUND CRAZY!!!:bleh:

well atleast there are other people here who feel the same and thanks to everyone being so nice to read this THANK YOU!!

Okay, I'm going to agree with Christine and Hannah and others wh said something similar here and make an important distinction (and I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, this is just how I see it)

The Mika we know, and the Mika many of us feel we love is not Mika person. We don't know what Mika is like when his at home, when his with his friends. The real Mika, the person Mika is we really know nothing about. We can say his funny and amusing from what we see in interviews or from accounts of him meeting fans but we can't know for sure.

The Mika we do know is that small part of himself he has chosen to share with us, that part he has broadcast to the world. The Mika we know is Mika the pop singer, Mika the artist, Mika who puts on an excellent show. This Mika could be entirely different, or even just marginally different, to the everyday Mika, but in the end he is different.

Love for me, is something we can't experience without knowing a person. Call me cynical, but I don't believe in love at first sight, though I do believe in lust at first sight. Love, real love, comes from getting to know a person and from accepting them for who they are, faults and all. However I am not discounting that instantioues connection you can have with someone when you first meet, which can easily grow into Love. I'm just saying for me Love is something which grows between two people.

Many of us have only met Mika for a few seconds, to a handful of Minutes all up. Some have talked to him, but even those people don't really claim to know him. The Mika we see is only really a small partof Mika, and while we may 'love' that part of him, in the end we don't know the real Mika and so I don't feel we can truly love that Mika

And as Christine said, I am not trying to discount what people feel and I mean no offence by this. I just wanted to state my opinion on the topic. If you feel you love Mika, then by all means, keep on believing that, just as long as you recognise that the Mika you love is only that small part of himself he has decided to make publically accessible in projecting his music to the world

Thank you

Baby

Originally Posted by Christine

Yes I must keep working on that.

that whole comment made me feel sick im gona cry

Don't cry dear!

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva
Okay, I'm going to agree with Christine and Hannah and others wh said something similar here and make an important distinction (and I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, this is just how I see it)

The Mika we know, and the Mika many of us feel we love is not Mika person. We don't know what Mika is like when his at home, when his with his friends. The real Mika, the person Mika is we really know nothing about. We can say his funny and amusing from what we see in interviews or from accounts of him meeting fans but we can't know for sure.

The Mika we do know is that small part of himself he has chosen to share with us, that part he has broadcast to the world. The Mika we know is Mika the pop singer, Mika the artist, Mika who puts on an excellent show. This Mika could be entirely different, or even just marginally different, to the everyday Mika, but in the end he is different.

Love for me, is something we can't experience without knowing a person. Call me cynical, but I don't believe in love at first sight, though I do believe in lust at first sight. Love, real love, comes from getting to know a person and from accepting them for who they are, faults and all. However I am not discounting that instantioues connection you can have with someone when you first meet, which can easily grow into Love. I'm just saying for me Love is something which grows between two people.

Many of us have only met Mika for a few seconds, to a handful of Minutes all up. Some have talked to him, but even those people don't really claim to know him. The Mika we see is only really a small partof Mika, and while we may 'love' that part of him, in the end we don't know the real Mika and so I don't feel we can truly love that Mika

And as Christine said, I am not trying to discount what people feel and I mean no offence by this. I just wanted to state my opinion on the topic. If you feel you love Mika, then by all means, keep on believing that, just as long as you recognise that the Mika you love is only that small part of himself he has decided to make publically accessible in projecting his music to the world

Thank you

Baby

THAT RUINS ALL MY BELIEFS IN MIKA AND I REFUSE ABSOLUTLY REFUSE TO BELEIVE THATS NOT THE REAL HIM IT HAS TO BE. I LIKE HIM FOR THE FACT HE IS HIMSELF AND HE IS HIS OWN PERSON I CNT STAND THE FACT THAT HE MAYBE BE PRETENDING HE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT.

MAN I HATE THIS THREAD NOW.

I SHOULDNT OF EVEN BOTHERED