Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH! LOL!

ANYTIME! Just let me at him.

Robi the penguin is REALLY looking forward to meeting you, it's been too long coming.

:huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

i'm a too sentimental italian oldling....you might get disappointed! :biggrin2:

GET ON WITH IT. LOL! HA HA HA!

jubey jubey jubey jubeeeeey!

and btw! Rose is avoiding to tell you that the pengu interacted with Luke.

See,Luke is a man who likes order in all,so when the pengu showed up headless,he just had to fix it,now didn't he?

See,Luke is a man who likes order in all,so when the pengu showed up headless,he just had to fix it,now didn't he?

Yes I must admit Luke adjusted my head, because he wasn't happy with the way it was. He doesn't like headless penguins, so it would seem. LOL!

Can you get on with the Martin story please, and yes everybody know he hit me in the head with a balloon, so you can't stall anymore.HA HA HA HA!

OMG so sorry, I knew you were Rose....where did Ruth come from??? It's getting late in Tokyo....:blink:

LOL! It's okay, I understand, I haven't slept much in the last 24 hours, gone past the overtired now into the wired!

Anyway,during Happy Ending there was the cutest moment ever! He started singing,and of course I was singing along and he looked at me ,and we kinda sang along together,it was so cool! :biggrin2:

and then he smiled,and was singing with a smile on his face,still looking at me. That constant eye contact was lovely and it felt so nice

That must have been an amazing moment! That would have been a dream come true for me :wub2:

CIMG0925.jpg

CIMG0923.jpg

These pics are brilliant! That's sweet of you to cheer Sara on. Sounds like Cherisse and Martin are awesome.

Thanks so much for your report and pics. Can't wait to see Mellody's video of your hug.

Are you writing the Martin story now, or has the insomnia gone now? LOL!

Here goes the Ya Ya - Martin part

I dun even know where I left off,think it was Cherisse

So then, because Martin was standing right next to Cherisse I decided to pay him a visit,and he was like "you enjoyed urself tonight didn't ya? ya were lookin real happy" ,and I told him that he was pretty happy himself.He said it was one of the best concerts yet,had a great time,and than he asked me if I wasn't cold (remember me,the jacket-less one) so I decided to share the story of my wondering jacket,that had left me,with house keys included. He took a moment and was like "u serious? someone actually left ya naked" and started jumping a round while he as laughing :lmao: I am telling ya,that was one of the best sights in the world :roftl:

after about 2 or 3 mins he realised he was cold too,and asked where I was from cuz my english isn't german,but not that brit either and if I was going to other concerts. Told him this was my last one and that I'm gonna be thinking of him when I'm in my warm cosy home and he's out in the cold and he was like "yer so wicked"

and the jumpo-laughing started again .I loved how he just hopped up and down while laughing :roftl:

He seriously is way too cool!

I remember telling Mirti that he's nice and she was like "what? NICE???NICE is not the word here!"

It was so much fun talking to him,I bet his kiddies love dad

The next chance I get,I deffo wanna talk to Martin again

that face is killin me,for real!

CIMG0945.jpg

now Mikey...he was either freezing or way too shocked for this world

JeyJen and Giulietta were talking to Sara so I headed towards the blond boy wonder,also known as THE CHOI :punk:

but he was kinda staring in void,and there was a moment of weird silence,but we got over it,once I started telling him how Ya Ya obsessed I was

I still had some visible Ya Ya written on my hand,and mellody just picked up my hand and showed it to him ,and he was kinda having a Borat moment ,nodding and going "aaa...nice..." :lol3:

oh I hate these smiley limitations

ecco brava! :punk:

didn't see u take the pic...now I feel bad,should have taken another one with Luke and one with Mikey...but then again,there was blond action around :mf_rosetinted:

yeah there was indeed!! oh didn't see you took pics with martin too...i should have taken one with mikey but he disappeared :blink: next time!!

yeah there was indeed!! oh didn't see you took pics with martin too...i should have taken one with mikey but he disappeared :blink: next time!!

u clicked the martin? really?

that I did not see....I probably was ya ya-ing Mikey's brains out :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Here goes the Ya Ya - Martin part

I dun even know where I left off,think it was Cherisse

So then, because Martin was standing right next to Cherisse I decided to pay him a visit,and he was like "you enjoyed urself tonight didn't ya? ya were lookin real happy" ,and I told him that he was pretty happy himself.He said it was one of the best concerts yet,had a great time,and than he asked me if I wasn't cold (remember me,the jacket-less one) so I decided to share the story of my wondering jacket,that had left me,with house keys included. He took a moment and was like "u serious? someone actually left ya naked" and started jumping a round while he as laughing :lmao: I am telling ya,that was one of the best sights in the world :roftl:

after about 2 or 3 mins he realised he was cold too,and asked where I was from cuz my english isn't german,but not that brit either and if I was going to other concerts. Told him this was my last one and that I'm gonna be thinking of him when I'm in my warm cosy home and he's out in the cold and he was like "yer so wicked"

and the jumpo-laughing started again .I loved how he just hopped up and down while laughing :roftl:

He seriously is way too cool!

I remember telling Mirti that he's nice and she was like "what? NICE???NICE is not the word here!"

It was so much fun talking to him,I bet his kiddies love dad

The next chance I get,I deffo wanna talk to Martin again

that face is killin me,for real!

CIMG0945.jpg

now Mikey...he was either freezing or way too shocked for this world

JeyJen and Giulietta were talking to Sara so I headed towards the blond boy wonder,also known as THE CHOI :punk:

but he was kinda staring in void,and there was a moment of weird silence,but we got over it,once I started telling him how Ya Ya obsessed I was

I still had some visible Ya Ya written on my hand,and mellody just picked up my hand and showed it to him ,and he was kinda having a Borat moment ,nodding and going "aaa...nice..." :lol3:

oh I hate these smiley limitations

YAY! There it is!

I agree Mikey seemed to be on another planet that day, he seemed to have trouble getting his head around certain things, like talking, LOL!