avoca

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
Isn't the EMA's today? I wonder if Mika is going to attend... :wink2:

Yes it is , ive just been looking online ... i cant watch it i dont have mtv :crybaby: ... BUT they are showing perez's red carpet interviews online at 6.30pm ... here ... http://ema.mtv.co.uk/ ... i expect mika will turn up , katy perry is hosting and perez is doing the red carpet :wink2:

sorry if I ask, but how do we know he's in london and not in liverpool?

so he won't attend? :blink:

I just meant hes back in england , obviously i dont know where abouts or if hes in liverpool :naughty::thumb_yello:... and i THINK its possible he may attend as perez is hosting the red carpet and katy perry is hosting the EMA's , also isnt he up for an award for all time artist or something ? :blink: (or has he fell out that catagory?).... I just meant hes back in england , obviously i dont know where abouts or if hes in liverpool :naughty::thumb_yello:

I just meant hes back in england , obviously i dont know where abouts or if hes in liverpool ... and i THINK its possible he may attend as perez is hosting the red carpet and katy perry is hosting the EMA's , also isnt he up for an award for all time artist or something ? (or has he fell out that catagory?).... I just meant hes back in england , obviously i dont know where abouts or if hes in liverpool

sorry, misunderstood :blush-anim-cl: with all our MFC sightings, I thought he'd been surely seen in london. :naughty:

oh, mario is even HOSTING the red carpet? i didn't know. i knew he was going and o.c. katy is there, that's why i always assumed mika'd go, even before he came back for MIT.

no, i don't think he's anymore nominated for anything, not last time I checked. :boxed:

I read now jared & co. are hosting the VIP bar awwwwwwwwwwww.......:wub2:

I'd have sworn jared wouldn't show up and just send a thank you message if he'd win.

damn, i should have entered that competition for winning ticks to liverpool after all! :sneaky2:

any mfc'er won that, by any chance..? :blink:

I remember the odd sight of mellody next to snoop dog from last year's ema.. :roftl:

Yes it is , ive just been looking online ... i cant watch it i dont have mtv :crybaby: ... BUT they are showing perez's red carpet interviews online at 6.30pm ... here ... http://ema.mtv.co.uk/ ... i expect mika will turn up , katy perry is hosting and perez is doing the red carpet :wink2:

You can watch it online:thumb_yello:

Damn this thread title:mf_rosetinted:

sorry, misunderstood :blush-anim-cl with all our MFC sightings, I thought he'd been surely seen in london. :naughty

oh, mario is even HOSTING the red carpet? i didn't know. i knew he was going and o.c. katy is there, that's why i always assumed mika'd go, even before he came back for MIT.

no, i don't think he's anymore nominated for anything, not last time I checked. :boxed

I read now jared & co. are hosting the VIP bar awwwwwwwwwwww.......:wub2

I'd have sworn jared wouldn't show up and just send a thank you message if he'd win.

damn, i should have entered that competition for winning ticks to liverpool after all! :sneaky2

any mfc'er won that, by any chance..? :blink

I remember the odd sight of mellody next to snoop dog from last year's ema.. :roftl

Hee hee , its ok hun , dont worry ... no sightings from me im afraid , im not close enough to london :roftl: .... yes , perez is hosting the red carpet :thumb_yello: I just went onto the EMA website and on one of his daily video blogs it says you can watch him interviewing the celebs on the red carpet at 6.30 pm --- here http://ema.mtv.co.uk :thumb_yello: .... i just gathered whether mika would maybe turn up to support perez and katy ? I hope so !! :) ... i havent heard of an mfc'er winning sadly :-(

You mean jared leto ???? :shocked: .... SWOONNNNNNNNN :wub2: I so love him , how i wish i was in that bar !!! :wub2:

thx for the link.

do we have any man/woman on the field in liverpoool? :mf_rosetinted:

Not that I know off, but we do on the Katy Perry Forum:naughty:

Perez is talking a lot, nobody is on the red carpet, so he talks about getting a European Boyfriend

Hee hee , its ok hun , dont worry ... no sightings from me im afraid , im not close enough to london .... yes , perez is hosting the red carpet I just went onto the EMA website and on one of his daily video blogs it says you can watch him interviewing the celebs on the red carpet at 6.30 pm --- here http://ema.mtv.co.uk .... i just gathered whether mika would maybe turn up to support perez and katy ? I hope so !! :) ... i havent heard of an mfc'er winning sadly

You mean jared leto ???? .... SWOONNNNNNNNN I so love him , how i wish i was in that bar !!!

yes, apparently he is there with his band. i just read on a big website of his. trustworthy source. :wink2: love jared too :wub2:

I am convinced if he's hosting and interviewing, he's defo interviewing his big friend. :thumb_yello:

Not that I know off, but we do on the Katy Perry Forum:naughty:

Perez is talking a lot, nobody is on the red carpet, so he talks about getting a European Boyfriend

where on heck is perez?? i just see an empty red carpet. and hardly no audio.. :tears: