The MFC EMA Trophy Project!!!

findingmywords

What a fantastic idea. Did you actually see the awards they gave out at that thingy the other night. Absolutely crappy-looking things they were. Mika deserves his very own, specially designed award. Yes, deffinately count me in, and bless your heart for thinking of this wonderful idea.

As to the design, my idea would be, maybe some kind of globe, the world with the countries on it, because he's conquered the world hasn't he! obviously brightly coloured, and of course you must give it to him! But lay your hands on a camcorder and get someone to record you giving it to him, and also, what you say when you do give it to him, 'cause I'm going to suggest that this not only gets posted on our club, but on YouTube as well. Mika getting his very own awesome award, on YouTube, and you giving it to him!!!!

God bless you, love today, from Marilyn

Ooh...like our very own awards show...:bleh:

me likey...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic idea. Did you actually see the awards they gave out at that thingy the other night. Absolutely crappy-looking things they were. Mika deserves his very own, specially designed award. Yes, deffinately count me in, and bless your heart for thinking of this wonderful idea.

As to the design, my idea would be, maybe some kind of globe, the world with the countries on it, because he's conquered the world hasn't he! obviously brightly coloured, and of course you must give it to him! But lay your hands on a camcorder and get someone to record you giving it to him, and also, what you say when you do give it to him, 'cause I'm going to suggest that this not only gets posted on our club, but on YouTube as well. Mika getting his very own awesome award, on YouTube, and you giving it to him!!!!

I would be willing to give you some money towards the trophy. Just let me know.

God bless you, love today, from Marilyn

Aww haha thank you! You're so kind!

haha no I didn't see the awards, but mostly the trophies are hideous looking! :thumbdown:

:shocked: The globe is a great idea!! And we can have a globe with the land and everything the same shape! But it can be named differently!! Like places from the album!! And mika-esque things! And our own ideas!! and we can have him standing on top of the world with lollipop girl and all his creations!! and there can be like a scroll type thing kind of hovering around the globe with the inscription and wonderful creative designs!! ahh!

and of course I'll record the moment when I give it to him!! I'll take pictures and video and audio and anything else that's possible!

Aww haha thank you! You're so kind!

haha no I didn't see the awards, but mostly the trophies are hideous looking! :thumbdown:

:shocked: The globe is a great idea!! And we can have a globe with the land and everything the same shape! But it can be named differently!! Like places from the album!! And mika-esque things! And our own ideas!! and we can have him standing on top of the world with lollipop girl and all his creations!! and there can be like a scroll type thing around the globe with the inscription and wonderful creative designs!! ahh!

and of course I'll record the moment when I give it to him!! I'll take pictures and video and audio and anything else that's possible!

Ooh! I can see it now...:biggrin2:

We could figure out some cool saying to go along with it from Any Other World, since it has to do with a globe...

Ooh! I can see it now...:biggrin2:

We could figure out some cool saying to go along with it from Any Other World, since it has to do with a globe...

yeahhh!

But we'll have to wait for everyone else's ideas first! We wanna see what they've got in mind, so we can add to it and combine them! :naughty:

yeahhh!

But we'll have to wait for everyone else's ideas first! We wanna see what they've got in mind, so we can add to it and combine them! :naughty:

True...

Oh, I'm getting excited now...

We have the same number of posts...

*runs off to go post randomly to win the postage race*:bleh:

yeahhh!

*I HAVE AN IDEA FOR CONSIDERATION,

WHAT ABOUT AN AUDIO COMPONENT?

COULD BE ANY NUMBER OF SOUNDS.

BUT SOMETHING SHORT/SWEET COULD BE WHAT MIKA HAS SAID IN

INTERVIEWS IS A MOTTO OF HIS--"WHY NOT?"

For example, the globe (if that's what it turns out to be) could emit,

in MIKA's own voice, an audio component saying "WHY NOT?"

I think that's 'HEsterical' and

it kind of applies to the circumstance of MIKA receiving an award from

his devoted fans, the MFCers, and so many other circumstances as

well!

Anyway, just a thought. You guys are so creative, I'm sure you'll come

up with a wonderful award for MIKA and I'm sure it will please him.

I also think capturing the award presentation for a Youtube video is a positively brilliant idea.

DO IT!

*I HAVE AN IDEA FOR CONSIDERATION,

WHAT ABOUT AN AUDIO COMPONENT?

COULD BE ANY NUMBER OF SOUNDS.

BUT SOMETHING SHORT/SWEET COULD BE WHAT MIKA HAS SAID IN

INTERVIEWS IS A MOTTO OF HIS--"WHY NOT?"

For example, the globe (if that's what it turns out to be) could emit,

in MIKA's own voice, an audio component saying "WHY NOT?"

I think that's HEstyrical and

it kind of applies to the circumstance of MIKA receiving an award from

his devoted fans, the MFCers, and so many other circumstances as

well!

Anyway, just a thought. You guys are so creative, I'm sure you'll come

up with a wonderful award for MIKA and I'm sure it will please him.

I also think capturing the presentation for a Youtube video is a positively brilliaant idea. DO IT!

haha! That would be very funny!! He probably find it amusing!

We'll figure something out! :wink2:

Im gonna go to bed now!! Goodnight all!! Sweet dreams! :flowers2:

Count me in!!!

I soo love the idea!!!!

I have a few ideas....I'm in art class on Thursdays....and we do some kind of artcraft...with paper...glue...and water...I know it doesn't sound that good....but after everything is done...the paiting, the desing, it looks pretty cool.

Yes. I like the idea of the glove with the countries....and what if above of it we put "MIKA" with a slinky in each letter so it kind of dances de letters.

And what about a speech?? when whoever is going to give it to him has to let him know what we think about him. We should make a speech all of us...and someone tka ehte best quotes and put them all together so we can make a big speech , and we all had participated in....so what ya think?

Like i said before....Count meee!! I love the idea of the glove with the countries!!!

I had another idea,but the trophy would see like the ema award :sneaky2: ,i was thinking of a ballon (that represents the planet),with flags of the countries standing out and the countries would be colorful...thats all what i got! or maybe just right now :P

I hope u guys find better ideas because im not so creative.

I think.....that it should have a figurine of Mika *dont know what pose* sprayed gold with "MFC" at the bottom. And on the plaque, it should say "Mika - our Golden boy" :mf_rosetinted:

im going to work today, so maybe i'll draw it when i get home :roftl:

but i love this idea!