ha, bloody ha, I have to leave that to you lot, I didn't take any pictures, in case you didn't notice I was the poor person who nearly was badly injured. :tears:

you nearly were badly injured huh? oh boohoo :sneaky2: Only the chair was badly injured :crybaby:

What a great venue Vega is! We were in the big Vega, and it only took 1500 people. Kata wanted her daughter to go to the balcony so she didn't get squashed, and all of us except EnFa, afroditten and Satu, stayed there because the views were just so good and near, it being a small place.

Here's Jems and vally getting in the spirit.

There was katiekat (new recruit) and her dad in front of us, her dad was quite taken with Jems so it appears........

Image101.jpg

Well, even I have to say that it was a really, really, really good gig! Yes!

But if you think I took any pictures of it, you are sadly mistaken, go to another thread! :sneaky2:

Gig finished, it was now time for vally to point at a few things.

Image106.jpg

Whilst waiting for Mika and anticipating getting his autograph, I showed the girls my autograph which L had kindly signed for me in the summer.

They were suitably overawed, I thought. :mf_rosetinted:

Image111.jpg

I had to keep tight hold, they would have stolen it!

See Enfa's pants again. I don't know if Mika was aware that she had been using them for head gear?