Maybe? Why not :mf_rosetinted:

Here we go!

Me and Jems got up really early on the 6th. I went to sleep at around 12.45 and awoke at about 3.45 to get to the airport for 5.15.

Jems got me a coffee, while I faffed around buying Krone and generally having a panic - if you don't check in on time, Easyjet won't wait for even a minute and it takes ages to get through security at Stansted.

Was this our plane? I just don't know....

Image090.jpg

Kata decided that she wanted a new outfit for the gig, no expense spared, so off they trotted to the charity shop.

Kata bought a nice hat, but was worried that her trademark pigtails would be hidden.

She asked Jemma to cut a hole in her hat to pull the pigtails through, but Jems wouldn't so I said I would - oh dear!

Lesson 1: When cutting pigtail holes in hat, take hat off head first, :naughty:

Image096.jpg

Doh! I only cut a little piece of hair Kata, don't make such a fuss.

We were having fun!

Then Kata brought out the craft box and announced that we were going to make cards for Mika. :shocked: I mean really, I'm an apple, you know. :sneaky2:

So we compromised, we made this one, from the Copenhagen contingent of the MFC, inside it read something like, greetings from all your fans in Denmark, signed only by Kata and Enfa. :naughty:

Then further down we wrote that as there weren't many fans in Dk, they had to import some and I signed along with Jemma, Satu and Vally.

Image097.jpg

We were on a roll now, so decided to make a nice card from L.

Inside we wrote 'your new show is lousy, give me my job back. I can easily round up the other letters if necessary' and then L signed it.

:roftl: :roftl:

Anyway, it was then time to go to Vega, and after buying some apples and vally forcing us to down shots of fig and cherry type alcohol with the bottle lids on our noses, we arrived and met EnFa!

She looks like she is wondering why she agreed to meet these freaks, never mind she very quickly got used to us.

Image099.jpg

Notice the so called 'fangirlwhore' has OLA written on her face.

BTW I really liked your pom-poms!