Exactly Christine..

If Mika gave us more proof we'd stop over-analyzing him

the use of the word ANALyze was not intended as a pun

:naughty:

I like how you use invisible text but are sure to capitalize the important part. :naughty:

With you mentioning Waxing, I thought I was in Bonjours thread still. :boxed:

That thread has taken a turn to the depraved. But carry on.

I don't understand this waxing and waning butt. I mean he's clearly got one here.

This is almost as problematic as the lack of evidence.

http://www.stage6.com/user/babspanky/video/2065281/Mika---Hootenanny-2007/8-I-Got-Life

It's all in the fit of the pants m'dears... all in the fit of the pants. The Hootenany pants do well for him! I personally think he has a fiiiiiiine butt.

He's gonna have to start wearing platforms or something...

A little height in the shoes works for me (and pasta, and chocolate, and giving birth to 2 kids).

But yeah, a little lift never hurts. :naughty:

No, I've had my fun in there. I don't carry on like that often so I think I'd best stop and behave myself. I'll go into a nice thread now :fisch:

Go back to the apples, you should be at home there, we have been discussing looking for "evidence" since at least last May.....:naughty:

You just naturally gravitated there didn't you, and now you know why. :mf_rosetinted:

I find it odd that his response to the "what does you hair look like when you wake up in the morning" question in that interview was to point at his arse. Does that mean that his hair lies flat? :naughty:

aaaawwwww :roftl:

i dont think Mika has a flat botty....i think it's small but peachy :roftl:

Is being breastfed a cure for arslessness too? :fisch:

I don't know, but I do know breast milk keeps infections at bay. Suzy was going to provide it when Mika kept getting sick. :mf_rosetinted:

I find it odd that his response to the "what does you hair look like when you wake up in the morning" question in that interview was to point at his arse. Does that mean that his hair lies flat? :naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Or his hair looks like poo in the morning?

Seems that breastfeeding Mika is a hot topic around here these days. I was just talking about it yesterday. :roftl:

No one really thinks those were responses to questions do they? They just took a bunch of cheesy pics and then wrote even cheesier questions to go along with them.

I don't know, but I do know breast milk keeps infections at bay. Suzy was going to provide it when Mika kept getting sick. :mf_rosetinted:

Why "kept" as in past tense? Nothing's changed. :mf_rosetinted:

So it would be doubly beneficial: the antibodies and nutrients would protect him from infections and the calories would boost the backside size. :naughty:

So it would be doubly beneficial: the antibodies and nutrients would protect him from infections and the calories would boost the backside size. :naughty:

All right Suzy you've got a week to start producing. You can slip it into his Ribena bottle on stage.

I need him in fighting form in London. Can't have him getting sick while he's standing around signing autographs in subzero temperatures in N. America.

Is being breastfed a cure for arslessness too?

:lmao::lmao::

Or his hair looks like poo in the morning?

Seems that breastfeeding Mika is a hot topic around here these days. I was just talking about it yesterday. :roftl:

No one really thinks those were responses to questions do they? They just took a bunch of cheesy pics and then wrote even cheesier questions to go along with them.

I might as well be a "whore" at something and be useful. It looks like fun has started 'round here, but I have to disapppear for a few minutes to feed my babies in RL - I can set up a web cam in the kitchen if you care to watch... :naughty:

All right Suzy you've got a week to start producing. You can slip it into his Ribena bottle on stage.

I need him in fighting form in London. Can't have him getting sick while he's standing around signing autographs in subzero temperatures in N. America.

i heard breast milk is a sort of yellowish colour when it starts producsing. how disgusting is that, mixing yellow breast milk into a bottle of RED ribena??

eeeewwwwwwwwwwww

:roftl: :roftl:

and damn right - I've only seen Mika once and i was stuck behind some 6 foot d***head who wouldnt move!