So here's the picture of Mika's home...

Don't deny it, of course you wanted to see it!

Oh yes that's just how I dreamed it would be. He sure has a lot of bicycles doesn't he? Especially for a man who's most often spotted in a tour bus, a black cab or an Escalade limo.

Oh yes that's just how I dreamed it would be. He sure has a lot of bicycles doesn't he? Especially for a man who's most often spotted in a tour bus, a black cab or an Escalade limo.

He just has a lot of friends:blink: no wonder, he's showing movies in his house all the time :mf_rosetinted: I might visit him tomorrow :naughty:

I'm still trying to get my photos off my phone, it worked for a short while then it stopped again, it's driving me mad and giving me a headache.

Never mind it will all be worth it in the end......

It sure will! 'Cos we're on them, not Tits!

haha, funny add! "Mikas Place"

Trust you to notice that LOL:naughty:

Lol. We were like "grab it grab it!"

Yay. Ive been doing a little math. If Tits is ready with a new album in 2009, Ill be 18! I can do whatever the fåck I want to :yay: Roadtrip!!!

EnFa, if I had a daughter, I wouldn't mind one like you. :naughty:

Aw! How sweet! :wub2::biggrin2: You can be my second aunt. I've never really spoken to my real one.

But then again. If I had been your daughter, do you then think I would sit and share thse kind of pics with you? These thoughts? Haha!