Mika to release Relax in the UK

babspanky

My persistence in believeing that Mika WILL release RELAX here in the UK has come true!!!!!!!

Feel like i am going to die!!!!!!!!!!

And also my prediction that he will release the single in time of the brits is also true!!!

I will bump that thread right now ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SITM is the BEST song ever!!!! WHY don't they release it? I want a single with studio version, live version, acoustic version & acapella version!!!!

yay! can we petition for Stuck in the middle single???????????????????

I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I get much feeling everytime i listen to the song, from the intro music to the end of the note

it's a totally different song compared with his other songs

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :tears: :tears:

I have just read on Channel 4 teletext, that Mika will release Relax/Lollipop as his next single in the UK, on Dec 31st.

Backed by remixes, Ashley Beedle, Boy 8 Bit?, Fred Deakin, Alphabet and Frank Musik.

This sounds a bit too precise to be wrong to me.

As predicted by Showtunes and wanted my me as it is my absolute favourite song, espec the acoustic version.

Just to hear the first few bars at gig makes shivers go down even my spine. :naughty:

:woot_jump: Lollipop!!!!

Wow, great news!

Although maybe it means that I was silly spending so much cash on ebay buying all the initial Relax singles :roftl:

I think that it's a great move to release Relax, I don't think that LICM should "die" without Relax being released like a proper single in the uk

Like someone (Christine I think) said, I've always thought that Relax was, with GK, the best "single material" song out of the record.

THANK YOU!!!!!

SITM is the BEST song ever!!!! WHY don't they release it? I want a single with studio version, live version, acoustic version & acapella version!!!!

Or why don't they realease Ring Ring? (I'm listening to it at the moment so it came up my mind)

Ooooooh I would LOVE that!:wub2: Specially the a capella version.

In fact I want a capella versions of all Mika songs.

Mika, make a note of this, please.:thumb_yello:

i love relax, ever since i first heard it. when i first saw mika (supporting the feeling about a year ago) i was blown away. he played it first when he came on and for me it just captures the essence of 'mikaness'!

Mika supported The Feeling? Oh my lord. I love that band!

hah, i had no idea.

YEA! it was amazing. i think he did it because him and dan (the singer) are friends. mika dedicated a song to him ... but i can't remember for the life of me what it was.

oh yeah dan. i was surprised when i found out he was gay lol.

anyway, that was sweet of Mika :wub2:

I'm just wondering, will they be treated seperately - that is, both be able to make the charts

If Lollipop is a B-side of the Relax single, then it won't be able to chart, right? Or are Lollipop and Relax going to release as separate singles?? i'm confused...

It'll be either a double A side or treated as an EP depending on what else is on it and what the current rules are about what can be considered for the singles chart.

Relax was released as an EP last time when Billy Brown was with it.

I'm just wondering, will they be treated seperately - that is, both be able to make the charts

If Lollipop is a B-side of the Relax single, then it won't be able to chart, right? Or are Lollipop and Relax going to release as separate singles?? i'm confused...

i would like to know the same .. cos more people would buy the cd if they had heard both songs .. kinda like what shayne ward did with no u hang up and if thats ok with u.. or mcfly with transylvania and baby's coming back or whatever they were called lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I ADORE this song!! Seriously... I heard this song in Italy, and that's what got me into Mika!! I REALLY hope he does a new vid for it. Am not a huge fan of the current one. So awesome... I keep talking to the guys in my halls about Relax, and they have no clue what am on about!

On the Live in Cartoon Motion, it has all of Mika's singles videos on it, and for Relax, it says 'French version'. Are there other versions?

If not, is this a clue that there may be a (new) UK version?

Well, I think that sounds likes there's gonna be a new version. The french get the cartoony one and we get something else.

My local supermarket plays Stuck in the Middle:

good place to go shopping to then :thumb_yello:

Huh? Relax again? For a final third time? Ok, here we go... Lollipop is a great idea!!! It's a WONDERFUL song (as everybody already knows )!!!

But what about...

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE????

I'm not even commenting that one... :mf_rosetinted:*high five, sis* :punk:

as much as i'd love sitm to be next single, I know he won't release it cause it'd mean making a video, it'd mean answering questions about it and I know he'd not wish that. :sneaky2:

I LOVE relax btw, one of the best songs of the album. I like a lot lollipop too (I mean, I adore the whole album :naughty: ) but by far less than relax. that's a powerful melody and it's got hypnotic lyrics. grand song.

all acoustic versions are a precious thing!! I feel so lucky to have listened to them! :wub2: I simply adore them all and sometimes they are even better than the final versions!

good place to go shopping to then :thumb_yello:

I'm not even commenting that one... :mf_rosetinted:*high five, sis* :punk:

as much as i'd love sitm to be next single, I know he won't release it cause it'd mean making a video, it'd mean answering questions about it and I know he'd not wish that. :sneaky2:

I LOVE relax btw, one of the best songs of the album. I like a lot lollipop too (I mean, I adore the whole album :naughty: ) but by far less than relax. that's a powerful melody and it's got hypnotic lyrics. grand song.

all acoustic versions are a precious thing!! I feel so lucky to have listened to them! :wub2: I simply adore them all and sometimes they are even better than the final versions!

I love acoustic versions! I can't remember how I got the relax one but it's my fav!