• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outsiders *pokes* :lol3:

:sweatdrop:

Waht are you doing?:blink:

It could even be dangerous..:shocked:

Like.. an addiction or something..:boxed:

If you read how much those others use that stuff..

Yeah, c'mon every day or even more:boxed: Just the thought of using something called "shower" makes me sick :puke:

Waht are you doing?:blink:

Yeah, c'mon every day or even more:boxed: Just the thought of using something called "shower" makes me sick :puke:

OMG!!! A shower user just touched us..:shocked:

I hope we aren't infected now..:boxed:

I don't wanna use that shower thing too..:tears:

It's not showering in particular that can weaken the immune system. It has to do with our squeaky-clean lives in general. It's more of an issue with children - if their developing immune systems aren't exposed to the regular germs of the world, some doctors think their immune systems get "bored" and start attacking other, normally harmless things like food proteins. Then, food allergies increase.

Another issue is people's obsession with antibacterial soap. If anyone bathes head-to-toe in antibacterial soap, run to your shower this very second and pitch in the garbage. That's just asking for trouble (read: superbugs).

That said, I shower every day. If I didn't, Imperial Oil or Texaco or other such oil company would track me down and insist on installing a drilling rig on my head. Stupid oily hair. :thumbdown:

That said, I shower every day. If I didn't, Imperial Oil or Texaco or other such oil company would track me down and insist on installing a drilling rig on my head. Stupid oily hair. :thumbdown:

I've got the same problem.

I agree about the antibacterial soap but people can run a bit of water over their body once in awhile. :blink:

OMG! I had to go into this thread to actually see if it was a joke or not!ha, it's such a random topic. That said, I shower every day or every second day. I really don't see the point in excessivly showering all the time. I mean alot of people are almost afraid of sweating a little nowadays! Its fine if you really feel like you need one, but showering when your squeaky clean, is a little strange I think...

But it's good to smell nice:)

I'm really having a hard time imagining how it's possible to be squeaky clean if you haven't bathed in 36 hours. I wouldn't even leave the house and I've only gone that long if I'm desperately ill and can't get out of bed. I'm sure everyone's bodies are slightly different but I've lived with other people and they're not a bouquet of roses when they haven't showered either.

I'm really having a hard time imagining how it's possible to be squeaky clean if you haven't bathed in 36 hours. I wouldn't even leave the house and I've only gone that long if I'm desperately ill and can't get out of bed. I'm sure everyone's bodies are slightly different but I've lived with other people and they're not a bouquet of roses when they haven't showered either.

ok 36 hours is a bit much, but 24 hours? Unless you've run a marathon and live in a really hot humid country your not going to be unbearably stinky.

Ireland in the Winter for example, its hard to stop shaking,let alone sweat. Anyway I've dry skin, and showering anymore than I do just makes my skin unhealthily dry, not the best look.:wink2:

*A FREQUENT COLD ONE . . .

BECAUSE . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE FOR MIKA

SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET 'sofeminine magazine' polls

IN SPAIN-

http://www.enfemenino.com/mag/ocio/d1528/x11115.html

IN the UK-

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psycho/d1524/x11104.html

IN FRANCE-

http://www.aufeminin.com/mag/luxe/d1331/x10255.html

Honestly, without sounding slothy, I don't do alot of labor...

I just sort of chill around the house all day. Nothing that really works up a sweat.

And you shouldn't shower in the morning, anyway. It gets rid of the natural oils your body produces overnight to protect your skin from the elements during the day.

Shower at night, people. Shower at night.:mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, without sounding slothy, I don't do alot of labor...

I just sort of chill around the house all day. Nothing that really works up a sweat.

And you shouldn't shower in the morning, anyway. It gets rid of the natural oils your body produces overnight to protect your skin from the elements during the day.

Shower at night, people. Shower at night.:mf_rosetinted:

Yay I shower at night haha. I don't see how people can get up at however early in the morning and throw themselves into water....it just seems impossible.