• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?? :blink:

You mean, you really use that showerthing every day?? :shocked:

Showerthing, lol.

Were you being funny when you said you didn't know what a shower was? Or were you serious?

And no, but it would be sort of disgusting if you didn't shower EVER. Like... went years.

Showerthing, lol.

Were you being funny when you said you didn't know what a shower was? Or were you serious?

And no, but it would be sort of disgusting if you didn't shower EVER. Like... went years.

I am always serious when I ask questions..:blink:

I'd like to learn new things..:biggrin2:

a shower is when you get into the bathtub and turn on the water. But the water comes out a long hose with a pattern on it at the top, so it falls down on your head like rain.

a shower is when you get into the bathtub and turn on the water. But the water comes out a long hose with a pattern on it at the top, so it falls down on your head like rain.

You must be kidding me!!! :shocked:

And you use that?? :shocked:

Out of free will??? :shocked:

But.. but.. you get wet than..:boxed:

and... clean!!!! :shocked:

Honestly, without sounding slothy, I don't do alot of labor...

I just sort of chill around the house all day. Nothing that really works up a sweat.

And you shouldn't shower in the morning, anyway. It gets rid of the natural oils your body produces overnight to protect your skin from the elements during the day.

Shower at night, people. Shower at night.:mf_rosetinted:

i can't :sad:

Yay I shower at night haha. I don't see how people can get up at however early in the morning and throw themselves into water....it just seems impossible.

the shower is what wakes me up.:naughty: i grope my way to the bathroom, blind myself with the bathroom light, and after showering and getting dressed i'm wide awake.:biggrin2:

• 3 years later...
I usually shower twice a day, especially when I have been in places where people smoke, like concerts, restaurants or theatres ( yes, in France people still smoke in these places :thumbdown: ) I just can't go to bed smelling like an old ashtray !!!!

I don't think it's unhealthy to shower often. But if you live in a place where the water is really hard ( like Paris ) it can make your skin dry.. But if you use a moisturizer, then it's ok !!

So, don't worry too much, and shower as much as you like !! :wink2:

( but close the tap while you use the soap, don't let the water run when it's not needed, think about the planet !!!! :thumb_yello: )

OMG. Yesterday I went to bed as well. It was already two in the morning and could not take a shower because my family would agree.

Already I have put my clothes to wash because it smelled very badly. They smelled of tobacco.

When sometimes I take a shower ... I bathe once a day, I think enough