okay...i have got news...not sure if its true.

phunkygal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I cant just "close threads" Im a new man these days , the public needs to decide .......

Hiya btw :thumb_yello:

i take it that a chupacabra didnt eat you then?lol, rlly? wow! hello "new FD" haha. the public? well Sasje told me that she wouldnt close it cuz she wanted me to suffer!:roftl: hahqa! but i am the public and i say close it!:roftl:

phunky i just LOVE your new signature, i'm just crying with laughter here, my mum is trying to tell me something but i'm bursting out in laughter all the time bc of the image of chicken luke :roftl:

thanks! lol! im waiting for the restraining order.....:roftl:

Sometimes I do get a bit frustrated with Mika, for HIS OWN sake, really. He can't go on forever not talking about relationships... because... one day he's going to be in a relationship, and will be cutting-off-his-nose-to-spite-his-face if he doesn't say he's in a relationship. It would mean a secret relationship, and that would be no good.

While I do respect his decision not to say anything, I kind of think, he could say what way he swings, but that he's not in a relationship yet. Then when he is, he could walk proudly with his chosen partner, and do the wedding thing. I know that's jumping the gun and just call me an old romantic. But i'd hate for Mika to miss out on a real relationship, just because he doesn't want anyone to know. It seems a shame, because he's so lovely, and I know I would love whoever he got with, just because that person loved our Mika!

okay, one of my french friends told me that mika was on a french tv show and admitted that he was a bi-sexual. that he liked boys and girls....is this news to anyone??or was a thread already made. if the mods dont like me making this thread, feel free to close it becuase i dont know if by he liked boys and girls meant he was a bi......:blink:

perhaps it's a joke

but anyway, supposing that Mika really likes boys and girls...he's not necessarily bi ...

It depends of the point of view you have...he may like gilrs more than boys, or viceversa