Mika @ "Wetten dass" (biggest European TV show) 8 December 2007

mariposa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha in the first video at 2.41 it looks like he wants to clap his hands over his head together but didn't manage it :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha you noticed that too?

You should have seen my face in front of my TV :shocked:

Poor M. Really I feel sorry for him.

Hahaha you noticed that too?

You should have seen my face in front of my TV :shocked:

Poor M. Really I feel sorry for him.

Yes I noticed but I thought it was funny.

Should I feel sorry ?:blink: so you think this was because he didn't feel well ? ... awww nooo now I feel guilty for laughing :sad:

at least he looks and sounds a lot better than he did last sunday in brixton. i didn't recognize saranayde at first with that hair, only saw it was her when they showed a close-up of her in the end! btw, i think she played the bass and mikey the guitar. seems like martin has the virus now.

Yes I noticed but I thought it was funny.

Should I feel sorry ?:blink: so you think this was because he didn't feel well ? ... awww nooo now I feel guilty for laughing :sad:

Well honestly... I felt like crying in front of my tv when I saw the show... Tears of anger, disappointment, sadness, shame and laughter all mixed up.

I really felt so sorry for them all... but now I'm watching it again I just think ok this was a bad day, there will be other bad days, and that's it, it's done now. I'm sure I'll laugh at it when I watch it again in a couple of weeks or months, and so will they.

Well honestly... I felt like crying in front of my tv when I saw the show... Tears of anger, disappointment, sadness, shame and laughter all mixed up.

I really felt so sorry for them all... but now I'm watching it again I just think ok this was a bad day, there will be other bad days, and that's it, it's done now. I'm sure I'll laugh at it when I watch it again in a couple of weeks or months, and so will they.

Yes I felt really sorry for them too!!!!! when Mika didn't sing the uuhh-aaah at the beginning I already knew that he is still sick.. :sad:

But I had to smile at 2.41 because that happens to me too sometimes :blush-anim-cl::wink2: and it looked so cute

don't be too picky!!! he wasn't perfect ... but that's a thing, only people know who have seen him live! his performance was really good - even though, it was not that, we mika fans, who have seen him in really live - are used to expact!

i think it was an important show for him - unbelievebale - it is the most important tv show in the german speaking area (germany, austria and swisserland) - millions of people are watching it - and he did a really good job!!! thousends of people were for sure thinking - ahm, that's the face behind of that song!!!

a german friend of mine messanged me, that another friend of her messenged her, that mika was at "wetten dass" ... she missed it, but she know's that i'm a confessed mika-fan ... so she asked me, what's going on ... so for sure ... there is a lot of rumor going on - rumor that keeps him in the media and makes him more popular!

and his performance was really more than okay - definitly positive and for sure not embarrassing!!!!

at least he looks and sounds a lot better than he did last sunday in brixton. i didn't recognize saranayde at first with that hair, only saw it was her when they showed a close-up of her in the end! btw, i think she played the bass and mikey the guitar. seems like martin has the virus now.

ohh yeah... she played the bass and Choi the guitar.

BTW, thanks to the person who uploaded the video!!! ;)

Mika interview yesterday backstage @ Wetten dass !!!

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/9602?inPopup=true

ok, the direct link isn't working....

do it this way:

1. go on http://www.zdf.de

2. click on "zdf mediathek"

3. click on "sendungen"

4. chose "wetten dass in graz"

5. chose "mehr aus Wetten dass in graz"

6. page 2 "Mika gewinnen ist nicht alles"

or easier:

type Mika in the little search box on http://www.zdf.de homepage, then chose the video result "Mika: Gewinnen ist nicht alles"

Mika interview yesterday backstage @ Wetten dass !!!

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/9602?inPopup=true

ok, the direct link isn't working....

do it this way:

1. go on http://www.zdf.de

2. click on "zdf mediathek"

3. click on "sendungen"

4. chose "wetten dass in graz"

5. chose "mehr aus Wetten dass in graz"

6. page 2 "Mika gewinnen ist nicht alles"

i found it but i dunno how to start it.. :boxed: