Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way.. I think it's really weird there's been nothing on tv about this gig, especially considering there was quite a lot of press folk there.

No reports, no interviews, nothing! What the hell?!

lol, Hitkrant is...:thumbdown:

I know that when James Morrison did his Westerpark gig at the end of June, he did an interview with TMF...and they didn't showed it till October!

Interview with a mag didn't appear until a month later...so I expect many Mika things these upcoming months.

I know that when James Morrison did his Westerpark gig at the end of June, he did an interview with TMF...and they didn't showed it till October!

Interview with a mag didn't appear until a month later...so I expect many Mika things these upcoming months.

really? hmm, i hope there'll be some mika stuff on tv here too then.

Great so the Netherlands is mega slow as usual :thumbdown:

Yeah. Is there anyone in contact with Mika's representative at Universal NL? Coz you could ask that person what Mika has done for promo, just ask for what mags/tv channels/programs.

Speaking of Universal: some people from Universal NL were filming the gig right in front of me. They said it was for their website but I can't find any videos of gigs on their website (maybe I'm 'looking with my nose' :wink2: though).

Oh, just saw some Brussels pictures...how come they did get Lollipop Girls and Big Girls?:confused:

Don't know about the Lollipop Girls. For the Big Girls they sent out a message on the radio. The girl who 'won' was not big enough though so Mikas management sent the crew out before the show to get some 'real' Big Girls from the audience. I have no idea though why first did it through the radio station.

Speaking of Universal: some people from Universal NL were filming the gig right in front of me. They said it was for their website but I can't find any videos of gigs on their website (maybe I'm 'looking with my nose' :wink2: though).

Don't know about the Lollipop Girls. For the Big Girls they sent out a message on the radio. The girl who 'won' was not big enough though so Mikas management sent the crew out before the show to get some 'real' Big Girls from the audience. I have no idea though why first did it through the radio station.

oh, shame there didn't get any.

About the Universal vids, might take a while. IF they're gonna use it at all. Maybe they'll use it for promo of the dvd in their next newletter or something.

I spoke to the crew member who was sent out to find Big Girls... There were actually bigger girls in the audience, they were asked but they didn't want to appear on stage...

Ah that sucks that they didn't want to do it.

Ah that sucks that they didn't want to do it.

I wouldn't do it either :mf_rosetinted:

As a Big Girl - NO

Chew Chew - YES

Lollipop Girl - YES

Billy Browns dog - YES

Headless Chicken - YES

I just don't want to wear a outfit like that Big Girl costume thingy :blush-anim-cl:

As a Big Girl - NO

Chew Chew - YES

Lollipop Girl - YES

Billy Browns dog - YES

Headless Chicken - YES

I just don't want to wear a outfit like that Big Girl costume thingy :blush-anim-cl:

You're right about that. But it would be cool to be on stage with Mika :biggrin2:

You're right about that. But it would be cool to be on stage with Mika :biggrin2:

Oh I'd soooo do it! I love the Big Girl outfit!

I wanted to make big girl outfits for me and my friend but I'm certain she wouldn't wear it AND it was freezing so we wouldn't be able to wear them without death ensuing anyway.. But maybe some day... at a summer gig.. :naughty: