Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

It's been a year since my first gig!

Awww the memories Can we recall the good memories?

- We had to boooooooo at him :naughty:

- He signed my DVD :wub2:

- He remembered me from Düsseldorf :wub2:

- He pointed at us during Holy Johnny :naughty:

- I met Ingie :punk:

- I met Diana :punk:

- First time first row :wub2:

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- We had to boooooooo at him :naughty:

- He signed my DVD

- He remembered me from Düsseldorf

- He pointed at us during Holy Johnny

- I met Ingie :punk:

- I met Diana

- First time first row

Oh yeah haha never thought I would boo at him like that:roftl:

I remember our first meeting as if it was yesterday, me grabbing my camera out of my cleavage and Babet who turned around and said: Oh you also hid it? I had it in my underpants:roftl:

And he was sooooo cloooossssseeee:shocked: Ofcourse, at that moment I thought it was the closest I would ever get to him haha!

And the girls behind me who asked me to send my pictures to them and they slapped me on my shoulder when he took off his shirt and then my batteries were dead:roftl:

aaah and all the videos on my YT acoount say posted 1 year ago:wub2:

And with my incredible fantastic singing

Such a fantastic gig :wub2::wub2:

Good memories:

-Meeting Ingie and Diana for the first time, and Starrats and Blue for the second (and a lot of other cool people)

-Mika pointing at me and Starrats when he was anouncing Holy Johnny :naughty: 'they know it!'

-Cameras in underpants/bra's

Bad memories:

-Little girls thinking I was 30

-Not being able to stay and meet Mika bc I had a bloody driving lesson the next day

Such a fantastic gig :wub2::wub2:

Good memories:

-Meeting Ingie and Diana for the first time, and Starrats and Blue for the second (and a lot of other cool people)

-Mika pointing at me and Starrats when he was anouncing Holy Johnny :naughty: 'they know it!'

-Cameras in underpants/bra's

Bad memories:

-Little girls thinking I was 30

-Not being able to stay and meet Mika bc I had a bloody driving lesson the next day

Mwahahaha yeah now I remember he pointed at you:roftl:

Did they really think you were 30? Oh and another minus were those people who felt they had the priviledge to come in late and just walk their way to the front with their beers because that happens at a standing gig. Luckily, we glared them away:naughty:

And I really felt crap that I couldn't stay to wait for him back then because my dad wanted to go home...sheesh:mf_rosetinted:

Mwahahaha yeah now I remember he pointed at you:roftl:

Did they really think you were 30? Oh and another minus were those people who felt they had the priviledge to come in late and just walk their way to the front with their beers because that happens at a standing gig. Luckily, we glared them away:naughty:

And I really felt crap that I couldn't stay to wait for him back then because my dad wanted to go home...sheesh:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, they asked me where the back entrance was bc they wanted to meet Mika, but were complaing that they couldn't stay too long bc they had school, to which I replied I was happy I didn't have school, and then they looked all surprised that I'd still be in school, so I asked how old they thought I was and they said 'Erm, like, 30 or something?' :blush-anim-cl:

The pushing at that gig wasn't too bad really, NOTHING compared to Brixton atleast...

Yeah, they asked me where the back entrance was bc they wanted to meet Mika, but were complaing that they couldn't stay too long bc they had school, to which I replied I was happy I didn't have school, and then they looked all surprised that I'd still be in school, so I asked how old they thought I was and they said 'Erm, like, 30 or something?' :blush-anim-cl:

The pushing at that gig wasn't too bad really, NOTHING compared to Brixton atleast...

Aww poor you:roftl:

I know, but Brixton was AWFUL:shocked: Just getting in the venue was a hell, not for you because you were at the door, but we were just lifted up and dragged into the building. Aww a year, it would be 9 minutes 'til Mika would come on stage, and we just had Alphabeat:wub2: