Hello Everyone :D

Sweet Knees

Hi, So happy to have found this place :D

Hope to chat about lots of Mika stuff with you all.

I live in country NSW Australia.

Hmmmm, where did I first hear of MIKA, ummmm I heard Grace Kelly on the radio actually and loved the words and the feel of it, then did some internet searches and listened to all his other songs, watched all his interviews, bought the cd, play it constantly.

I can't believe how in awe of MIKA I am 34, yet I am acting like I am 15 again, and I never even felt this way about anyone when I was 15 :shocked:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, where did I first hear of MIKA, ummmm I heard Grace Kelly on the radio actually and loved the words and the feel of it, then did some internet searches and listened to all his other songs, watched all his interviews, bought the cd, play it constantly.

I can't believe how in awe of MIKA I am 34, yet I am acting like I am 15 again, and I never even felt this way about anyone when I was 15 :shocked:

Haha .... Sweet Knees , I welcomed you in the Aussie Thread already but I'll say it again here ... :welcomeani::flowers2: .... & don't worry , most of us here felt that way (& some of us still do !!!):wink2:

OMG! you tooo????I am 35 and same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! its an epidemic!!! woooo!

welcome to our Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne in Canada:)

Hey, we met on the Aussie thread yesterday. Another welcome! I, too, am 35 (must be something about the age....) and am addicted. I wrote a msg the other day about how my inner teenager woke up and wanted to put pictures of Mika all over my side of the bedroom wall, but don't think DH would approve. And I haven't felt like that for about 20 years.:wink2: