The Mika (Simon's Passenger) Thread!

babspanky

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and now I remember, that guy was hanging around in Munich after the Yelle gig :punk: He has some strange habits, scrawled on my ticket with his nasty thick black marker :sneaky2:

Ah! He's a graffiti artist! But why does he hang around Yelle gigs?

Oh and now I remember, that guy was hanging around in Munich after the Yelle gig :punk: He has some strange habits, scrawled on my ticket with his nasty thick black marker :sneaky2:

Yes..:shocked:

He wrote on my bag!!! :shocked:

And said something like he wanted to marry me or such weird thing..:boxed:

do you want to see it for yourself, don´t you? :roll1:

hammersmith? yeah, i´m going to london to see my beloved skeleton...to grab his ass :das:

NOWAY!!! get your hands off the skeleton.. is mine!:mf_rosetinted:

So charmant, with that old fashioned hat, daisy brught coloured dress and beads accessories:wub2:

Oh be careful with those people.... we don't want to lose our favourite barkeeper :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Is that so bad? If that's really his ass, you could do worse.

Yeah, but I don't wanna hang around outside everytime and ask if I can draw on some persons belongings..:boxed:

That guy looks slightly familiar. I think I saw him somewhere in Amsterdam. And I saw him in Simon's bus having dinner. Maybe he is some kind of homeless person Simon drives around for charity or something. That might also explain the skinniness of his ass :mf_rosetinted: .

That guy looks slightly familiar. I think I saw him somewhere in Amsterdam. And I saw him in Simon's bus having dinner. Maybe he is some kind of homeless person Simon drives around for charity or something. That might also explain the skinniness of his ass :mf_rosetinted: .

Was he eating Simon's leftovers, or did he have a dinner of his own?

open forum *cough*

yeah, poor guy... looking at the pictures... COULD it be that he is on the dvd? somewhere in the background? carrying boxes and stuff around? maybe he is a co-worker for Martin Waugh and his band or something.

Was he eating Simon's leftovers, or did he have a dinner of his own?

:shocked:

*worries*

:boxed:

Well this bloke is clearly quite desperate for attention- I've heard that he crashed some big girls video and INSISTED that he was right in the middle of them all!!

And then he posts all these vids of himself on the net, and pics, and what not!:boxed::sneaky2::naughty: