The Mika (Simon's Passenger) Thread!

babspanky

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this bloke is clearly quite desperate for attention- I've heard that he crashed some big girls video and INSISTED that he was right in the middle of them all!!

And then he posts all these vids of himself on the net, and pics, and what not!:boxed::sneaky2::naughty:

he might be here, too... omg, that's so scary! it could be anyone of us!! :shocked: :shocked:

Well this bloke is clearly quite desperate for attention- I've heard that he crashed some big girls video and INSISTED that he was right in the middle of them all!!

And then he posts all these vids of himself on the net, and pics, and what not!:boxed::sneaky2::naughty:

What a show off! :thumbdown:

Was he eating Simon's leftovers, or did he have a dinner of his own?

I can't tell. Coloured windows. Maybe he had a meal of his own. You know that's the thing about charity. Poor boy! Wonder what he will do when Simon kicks him out of his bus :blink:

open forum *cough*

yeah, poor guy... looking at the pictures... COULD it be that he is on the dvd? somewhere in the background? carrying boxes and stuff around? maybe he is a co-worker for Martin Waugh and his band or something.

He has to so something for his meals :mf_rosetinted: . And he looks awfully skinny. They should have hired someone more muscular :mf_rosetinted:

I can't tell. Coloured windows. Maybe he had a meal of his own. You know that's the thing about charity. Poor boy! Wonder what he will do when Simon kicks him out of his bus :blink:

Maybe find another kind person's bus to bum a lift in?

He has to so something for his meals :mf_rosetinted: . And he looks awfully skinny. They should have hired someone more muscular :mf_rosetinted:

Well I thought he was looking pretty nice and muscular already :wink2:Maybe he's been stealing the band's food when they are on stage?

OMG, I nearly choked on my chicken burger:lmao:

Ah! He's a graffiti artist! But why does he hang around Yelle gigs?

Yeah, right, *looks at ruined ticket*, I first thought he was writing something but now as you say it, ... must be art. *turns head to the side*...yeeees... amazing... I see elephants ... in tutus...

Yes..

He wrote on my bag!!!

And said something like he wanted to marry me or such weird thing..

You really should sue him, Sasje, too bad we don't have a real name and an address... and I guess the bloke who was hanging around with him all the time shouting things about items and such - guess that was his lawyer already - he surely needs one if he is planning to go on drawing on people's things....

A girl next to me was drawn on directly. Unbelieveable. But apparently she promised not to take legal measures as he was so thankful and even hugged her...

That guy looks slightly familiar. I think I saw him somewhere in Amsterdam. And I saw him in Simon's bus having dinner. Maybe he is some kind of homeless person Simon drives around for charity or something. That might also explain the skinniness of his ass :mf_rosetinted: .

Homeless huh? That might explain a lot - at least it was warm inside during the Yelle performance :biggrin2:

What an attention whore :naughty:

Poor thing..:sad:

He must be so hungry..:no:

I have even seen him trying to hit the last pieces of food out of the trashbins while the band was still playing..:tears:

And he must have sold his last shirt before doing so as he was half naked. I think that's a good thing to collect money (and foot) for. You know, with Christmas coming soon...

Poor thing..:sad:

He must be so hungry..:no:

I have even seen him trying to hit the last pieces of food out of the trashbins while the band was still playing..:tears:

Yes and occasionally he has been seen trying to bite japanese interviewers and microphones... Poor boy :mf_rosetinted:

And he must have sold his last shirt before doing so as he was half naked. I think that's a good thing to collect money (and foot) for. You know, with Christmas coming soon...

Yes, maybe that would be a good idea..:blink:

Do you think he will be allowed to keep that?? :boxed:

I WANNA BE HUGGED AS WELL!!!! Sara, will I be hugged?? Oh please! That guy seems kinda cute :wub2: Do you think he might be in London as well? :blink:

(do you know that scrubs-episode in which dr cox has to work as an emergency doctor with that woman that says the word "hug" about 150 times in a row? :lmao:)

That was that bloke who rudely interupted mine and Ioanas conversation with Richard/Andy, in Munich and graffitied her badge. Cheeky blighter! And he was wearing a West Ham United scarf, blooming football hooligan! LOL!

Yes, maybe that would be a good idea..:blink:

Do you think he will be allowed to keep that?? :boxed:

Maybe a bit of it but I guess he has to pay Simon the most as he drives him all over Europe.

(Simpsons moment, sorry) ... and then he's always ill because he has to give greedy Simon all his vitamine cookies as well :sneaky2: