The secret star with a new hair cut...

Petra

:lol3: Something you can remember in your head and on your face everytime you'll look in your mirror.

You will be so happy to ask him that it will hurt you inside and outside! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Hell yeah. Do I call that a plan? I call that a plan! mary, let's move! Maybe he'll hit the two of us!

gotta go now... and torture children, hehe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll probably just hit me in the face. might be even something more unique than a hug :naughty:

you will get the M mark on your face, unique indeed!!!:naughty:

ok! There are so many interesting interviews.

Thank you for the links!

you're welcome:wink2:

it's one of my fav, with the mexican one:naughty:

lot of "action" :lmfao::biggrin2:

you will get the M mark on your face, unique indeed!!!:naughty:

you're welcome:wink2:

it's one of my fav, with the mexican one:naughty:

lot of "action" :lmfao::biggrin2:

I like this one too and i was giggling again when I read the Vanity fair interview.

I can read it again and again. I always laugh.

Another short article from the German Popcorn:

The secret SUPERSTARS

No headlines, no celebrity-hype, no fan-hysteria (haha :naughty:) but they are megastars in pop-business! Acts like Mika (not sure about this guy's name, though :mf_rosetinted: seems like the name is secret, too), James Blunt or Scooter produce hit after hit (Scooter???) and even sell more CDs than Tokio Hotel! (unbelievable but true) Popcorn introduces the secret popstars to you.

Mika - England's new cultstar! (not sure about the last word)

Bio: Michael (I hate German magazines) Holbrook Penniman (born August 18th, 1983) came as a refugee from Lebanon to Paris and then later to London. Being dyslexic, he was mobbed at school and thus got a private teacher at the age of 9.

Carreer: At the age of 15, Mika performed as a solo artist in an opera and exhiliarated (?) the audience with his falsetto-voice. He wrote his own songs and dreamt of a life as a popstar. Being rejected by record companies, he wrote the song "Grace Kelly" (ah! so I fínally get to know WHY he wrote Grace Kelly! :thumb_yello:) which finally helped him to his breakthrough in whole Europe.

In England, Mika has taken Robbie Williams' place as the number one pop artist.

Successes: Mika has had three hits in Germany so far and his album "Life in Cartoon Motion" got on rank 6 in the charts!

Mika has cut his curly hair and has a short haircut now (???)

His next single "Happy ending" is released on the 7th of December.

popcorn122007bef9.jpg

you may hate it, but it's still michael.. :mf_rosetinted:

love the photo. thx for posting.

and who's this mika, btw..? :blink: i think I heard the name somewhere...

OMG that was so funny. I've never heard him seem annoyed with an interviewer before or at least, not seen it come out. I did watch one interview where I thought the guy might be annoying him but he controlled himself really well. Praise God, he is human after all!