Places MIKA has not been to yet but Should!!!

elanorelle

Portugal, meaning....

Capital - Lisbon - which he has been last summer but on a festival, not a real gig, and there was no M&G, coz he had to fly somewhere else right away...;(

Northern major city - Oporto

My garden:

Dogs are trained, give paws and say hi with their tails...

No fish, no sharks...

Children are insane, but easily distracted by Wii, Playstation, Barbie dolls, Baby TV...

Free drinks/Enough room for a mini gig...

Great weather/Pool for MFCrs...(not many though)...at the same time at least...

Nice food, nice wine...

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED SIRE? :)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought it would be interesting to see how many major cities that MIKA has not been to yet but should and the reasons he should. Answers can be funny. I start off:

3.Auckland NZ: Metro population: 1,329,900

and Wellington!!!!!!

1.See above re: Sushi Restaurants

2.See above: I can stay there with my relatives!

3.Lots of sun! warmth! Kiwis all awesome people!

4. Lots of sailing and relaxing and taking it easy on the boat!

5. Jaffa Balls and Chocolate Fish!!

oops I realize MIKA doesn't like fish! not all sushi has fish in it!

LOOK MIKA LOOK MIKA LOOK! it's been TWO YEARS and we are STILL NEGLECTED. :sneaky2:

he's never been to the Isle of Man! :sad: and he really should come and visit it! i bet he'd like it here! lot's of beautiful landscapes and lots of brilliant myths and legends! there's this perfect venue he could play as well! we've had lots of other famous bands/singers etc over here and every time i visit this venue i'm like, 'why can't Mika come here!':naughty: i hope he will one day, :thumb_yello:

Lithuania!

I heard him saying our country name in one video, soo, if he know us, why he isn't coming? :blink::sneaky2:

Btw, as far as I know, he kinda likes bear, so he's very welcome in here :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

he's never been to the Isle of Man! :sad: and he really should come and visit it! i bet he'd like it here! lot's of beautiful landscapes and lots of brilliant myths and legends! there's this perfect venue he could play as well! we've had lots of other famous bands/singers etc over here and every time i visit this venue i'm like, 'why can't Mika come here!':naughty: i hope he will one day, :thumb_yello:

i thought 'isle of man' was a film company :huh:

:blush-anim-cl:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mces0421

Good to see my place in your list. I will wait you here at Honolulu. For now. I just want to be here so I won't missed any single news. :thumb_yello:

Hey, Good idea!!!!

THE CZECH REPUBLIC please!!!! We are still waiting for him!!! :wub2:

I've already said that i this thread probably a year ago... and it seems like we'll still have to wait few more years :(

If not forever :sneaky2:

One other place he has to visit in NZ is Taupo.

It's the biggest fresh water lake in the southern hemisphere.

It's a very short drive to Mt Ruapehu which is a very popular place for snow sports.:cool:

It's a very short drive to Rotorua which is a very popular thermal area with lots of spas and mud pools.

Its near the middle of the north island.

It's an all round very pleasant place to be.

It has lots of shops with colourfull clothing for him to be let loose in:naughty:

He hasn't toured in Missouri at all yet and I think it would be particularly great if he came to St. Louis because:

1. It is 1 1/2 from where I live

2. This is in St. Louis:

st-louis-arch.jpg

3. The St. Louis zoo is in the top ten best zoos in the US and it's FREE! He could stop on his day off and see some flamingos!

4. He promised me he would come to Missouri!

Apart from reportedly getting stuck at the airplane runway at MIA (Miami International Airport) for HOURS, Mika has yet to show hide or hair down here!

...I hope the airplane experience hasn't forever traumatized him from ever coming back to Florida. :boxed:

He hasn't toured in Missouri at all yet and I think it would be particularly great if he came to St. Louis because:

1. It is 1 1/2 from where I live

2. This is in St. Louis:

st-louis-arch.jpg

3. The St. Louis zoo is in the top ten best zoos in the US and it's FREE! He could stop on his day off and see some flamingos!

4. He promised me he would come to Missouri!

5. ...and St. Louis is only an hour from Megan and Haley.:naughty: The arch is soooo pretty. We've only been up there once but it was great. Would like to go up again. We will absolutely scream if he comes to St. Louis. We will be so happy!!!:punk:

and racinghorse83 is in taupo too. then i can visit him and see mika at the same time. although i doubt mika will go to taupo. :roftl:

OMG I might be moving to taupo!!!!!! What is the best pony club in the area?!!!?