your most mikaish thing

SuperCactus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Pitcha sent me this little Simba from Germany last week, I called him Minika !!

I love Minika but I still wish that Captain Pitcha's image could be deleted from the photo we got in Winterthur. Her head is too big !

minika.jpg

hahaaa very cute :)

My most mikaish things must be my red cowboyhat and my socks in different colors :mf_rosetinted:

I would like some skinny pants, but I'm not sure they'll fit me, as I'm very small and have a bit fat legs.. But as soon as i find some I'll try and se if they fit :wink2:

My most mikaish things must be my red cowboyhat and my socks in different colors :mf_rosetinted:

I would like some skinny pants, but I'm not sure they'll fit me, as I'm very small and have a bit fat legs.. But as soon as i find some I'll try and se if they fit :wink2:

i have chubby legs too but i just wear them anyway, big is beautiful :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

hhhmmm...

-i have a pair of suspenders (braces)

-i have fluro green gym boots which im sure he'd luv

-i have a tamagotchi with lollipop design :thumb_yello:

-i wear a pocket watch....around my neck (sum how i can picture mika doing the same)

-i have knee high space invader socks lol

-i wear heaps of brightly colored beaded jewlery which ive made myself

-i have a necklace with a large gold owl about the size of my palm. its head and eyes move- i luv it and i can really imagine mika liking it too, if i ever c another one the same/similar im buyin it and sending it too him lol

-i hav a large oversize black hand bag covered in raibows, colorful unicorns and fireworks

-im also going to buy this awsome beatles wallet that they sell where i work...mika likes the beatles right?

well right now i guess i'd have to be my notebook full of color circles and pics of Mika.....also tons of accesories, they're king of Mikaish 'cause they're pretty colorfull. oh and also a tamagotchi, but he's death so i don't think that counts :blink:

Wow, it's some really great stuff you have guys!

I have some too, Maybe I will take a pic of my jewels and wardrobe, soon!

But do you know what?

I started to laugh like Mika does.It's like...sick.But really...It's funny!

Well...people say if you are with someone for a long time, you do some of their habits, yourself too.Like laughing, things they often say, and behavior,etc.

One thing I didn't do coz of Mika is clothing.My wardrobe was always full of colorful stuff.

I will take a pic of them! :)