The Pointing Mika thread

IngievV

Is it just me or is Mika really pointing a lot at gigs? In lots of pics you can see him pointing in all kinds of directions....is there a certain meaning behind this? Let's find out! And post your pointing Mika pics!

de12ke4.jpg

mika_zenith_photo_concert_4.jpg

462266880_e72cfc7ac8-1.jpg

09-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

Yes I am incredibly bored:roftl:

• Like 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah EnFa that's very deep:mf_rosetinted: Never thought of you as a filosofic person:naughty:

Well, doesn't it make sense?

At Vega, he gave a girl next to me the mic so she could sing. It sounded awful :mf_rosetinted:

artists should never ever do that, we don't pay to hear someone sing horribly. We want them to sing :wink2:

mika_01.jpg

Yeah, he also took it bakc very very quickly :roftl: He looked kinda scared. HEard it again on youtube. Awful!

Yeah, he also took it bakc very very quickly :roftl: He looked kinda scared. HEard it again on youtube. Awful!

Can I have the link?

Did he point in her eye afterwards just to indicate that her singing sucked?:blink: Or did you:naughty:

I've never seen him pull the mic away from something so quickly:naughty:

I stood directly next to them. She grabbed it even harder when he started to take it back :lmfao: But imagine if it had been me! I would have ruined the show!

I stood directly next to them. She grabbed it even harder when he started to take it back :lmfao: But imagine if it had been me! I would have ruined the show!

Noo, your charm would top your singing.

Gosh I can see it happening:naughty: She grabs the mic and Mika has to pull her over the stage to get rid of her and get the mic back :biggrin2:

Noo, your charm would top your singing.

Gosh I can see it happening:naughty: She grabs the mic and Mika has to pull her over the stage to get rid of her and get the mic back :biggrin2:

It was awesome! You should really have seen it. THe girl really thought she could get to sing a lot more. Crazy. I almost puked from laughing!