The Pointing Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2:

I think.. you should wear a crown everyday!

Yeah I have to admit it looked cute:roftl: I felt like a little princess. Really little, I'm glad there wasn't a tall guy in front of me. At least I could look over Babz head, though there was a lot of pointing in front of me too:shocked: Oh no, Mika is infecting us all with the pointing!

IMG_0573.jpg

:blink:

Yeah I have to admit it looked cute:roftl: I felt like a little princess. Really little, I'm glad there wasn't a tall guy in front of me. At least I could look over Babz head, though there was a lot of pointing in front of me too:shocked: Oh no, Mika is infecting us all with the pointing!

IMG_0573.jpg

:blink:

How could you betray us like that? :tears:

He was pointing at me here:mf_rosetinted: Obviously. He saw me looking while pointing and then he thought: Oh no she's gonna start a thread about this and instantly stopped pointing. I swear:mf_rosetinted:

He's pointing a lot in this video...

• Like 1

And the MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL:

look at the part between 2:14/2:24 :mf_rosetinted: We are just so cool.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ypIkCiZf-zg

He pointed at US

The pointing should be forbidden:biggrin2:

Aww I can remember when Andy was filming you and I was looking at random things and my cousin pushed me away so that she would be on camera:naughty:

The pointing should be forbidden:biggrin2:

Aww I can remember when Andy was filming you and I was looking at random things and my cousin pushed me away so that she would be on camera:naughty:

I hate being filmed. In Düsseldorf I was hiding behind everybody but in Amsterdam I was front row and acting silly and then there was this dude pointing a camera in my face. I'm going to kill him next time :mf_rosetinted:

I hate being filmed. In Düsseldorf I was hiding behind everybody but in Amsterdam I was front row and acting silly and then there was this dude pointing a camera in my face. I'm going to kill him next time :mf_rosetinted:

My cousin obviously wasn't camera-shy:blink: Next time point at him in a Mika way:naughty: