.... you kept her number? why don't you delete her? -_-

i still love her

shes asking why im making a big del of this she says the other woman was only 53 she was experomenting (btw im 22 and gf 25) but she is braking my heart

WWYD

i still love her

shes asking why im making a big del of this she says the other woman was only 53 she was experomenting (btw im 22 and gf 25) but she is braking my heart

WWYD

I'd delete her number and try to move on 'cause she's being stupid, to be blunt.

I stumbled on a documentary with these two:

I have no idea how well known they are in the US but I found it admirable what they do. To combine religion and homosexuality in this very religious country. The film is lovely, funny and sweet and has a lot of important things to say.

And as a guy said in the beginning of the film: They are very cute to look at too!:wub2::teehee:

This is what the mother of the young music-producer said:

"It must break God's heart the things that we do in the name of religion!"

She was talking a lot of her own struggle to come to terms with the fact that her son was gay, and how she had, "with a little help of God", finally come to embrace it as a good and natural thing.

I'm not the least religious myself but I respect that all people has a right to their own believe system, it makes me sad though when it comes in the way for others to live their life's in an honest way.

• 3 months later...

Against my family I support gay people. My family don't want to understand my reasons, I'm just the stupid girl who has no boyfriend, so I might be gay, and perhaps that's the reason why I take sides on homosexuals... That's a sh.t, although I find some women attractive, but I consider myself a heterosexual girl, I can only imagine my life with a man... I think so. Or anything can happen to me, I'm young.

All in all, as I see these things, it's a human right to get married. Marriage is not a heterosexual privilege. Love is love. People should learn how to be tolerant!!

Against my family I support gay people. My family don't want to understand my reasons, I'm just the stupid girl who has no boyfriend, so I might be gay, and perhaps that's the reason why I take sides on homosexuals... That's a sh.t, although I find some women attractive, but I consider myself a heterosexual girl, I can only imagine my life with a man... I think so. Or anything can happen to me, I'm young.

All in all, as I see these things, it's a human right to get married. Marriage is not a heterosexual privilege. Love is love. People should learn how to be tolerant!!

Love has no boundaries , age, sex, religion, color of the skin don't matter if you are lucky enough to find your true love :thumb_yello:

I wish for you to find yours some day :huglove: