hi, ghost, welcome to the thread. hi eleonorelle, hi matt, hi rebeka, hi aurelien even if ya are not here now, hi, everyone on this thread: the one and only chats thread I have ever posted in. feel honoured :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm not sure I'll ever check out this song: I am coward by nature.. :blush-anim-cl:

deb, FALLEN ASLEEP WITH TTMR???!!!! HOW COMEEEE??!! :sneaky2::thumbdown::tears:

rebeka, a few of mika's characters have not been onstage with him, and I think billy won't ever be so lucky, poor thing. :wink2:

Hi Avoca! This is indeed my favourite thread! I do post sometimes in other threads, mostly in the Czecho-slovak thread, but THIS is my favourite! Aurelien, I give you a golden medal for that (as you name means "golden" it couldn`t be any other medal).

Back to the "Hungarian Suicide Song", the "Gloomy Sunday", I`ve seen a film about how this song was written, it was something connected to holocaust and a love triangle, 2 men and one woman that lived in an interesting simbiosis, but in a too dark age.. And as my father is a hungarian jew..

I think that Sinead O`Connor has a song of this name too. Though I`m not sure if it`s a cover or just another song about Sunday depression.

we are getting into very deep and painful topics..., but when I was writing about history, one of my biggest efforts was not to make forget the holocaust of homosexuals, cause it's a very undervaluated massacre, sadly..

we are getting into very deep and painful topics..., but when I was writing about history, one of my biggest efforts was not to make forget the holocaust of homosexuals, cause it's a very undervaluated massacre, sadly..

Right. Have you seen the film "Bent"? Mick Jagger had a little role there as a travestie BTW. There was a guy who was a Jewish homosexual and they couldn`t decide if they should give him a pink triangle or a yellow star. Maybe I don`t remember it correctly though.

Right. Have you seen the film "Bent"? Mike Jagger had a little role there as a travestie BTW. There was a guy who was a Jewish homosexual and they couldn`t decide if they should give him a pink triangle or a yellow star. Maybe I don`t remember it correctly though.

I was SO going to quote that!! great minds think alike!!

Sadly, it is really undervaluated... :(

Right. Have you seen the film "Bent"? Mike Jagger had a little role there as a travestie BTW. There was a guy who was a Jewish homosexual and they couldn`t decide if they should give him a pink triangle or a yellow star. Maybe I don`t remember it correctly though.

I hope to see this movie really soon... I LOVE SIR MICK!!! :mf_lustslow:

I hope to see this movie really soon... I LOVE SIR MICK!!! :mf_lustslow:

Then be prepared for a huge depression and sleepless nights. I saw it in the Jerusalem Cinemateque (MY holy place) and came home and my flatmate had to comfort me for hours and I didn`t sleep for 2 weeks.

Then be prepared for a huge depression and sleepless nights. I saw it in the Jerusalem Cinemateque (MY holy place) and came home and my flatmate had to comfort me for hours and I didn`t sleep for 2 weeks.

Is it really that depressive? o.O wow.. some films are really soo emotional..

really? I must say I cry a lot during movies... but I guess I'm too superficial to feel bad or good for much longer later! :°D feelings don't stick on me.

by the way, I'm downloading the first season of Blackadder.

Avieee, u're never on msn! :(

really? I must say I cry a lot during movies... but I guess I'm too superficial to feel bad or good for much longer later! :°D feelings don't stick on me.

by the way, I'm downloading the first season of Blackadder.

Avieee, u're never on msn! :(

I`m living the film (or the book) till.. the next film (or book).

Is it really that depressive? o.O wow.. some films are really soo emotional..

Ahoj Baruuuuuuuuun! WTF are you doing in this thread?? I`m used to seeing you only in our Czechoslovak thread, but well, warm welcome! Vitaj! (-:

here I am !!!!!!

Hello gorgeous people!! I've been a bit thrown off by different conversations I didn't quite fit in with!

Been chatting to Matt a lot, he's wicked

nanananananananananananananananananananana

(private joke:biggrin2: )

Hello Gorgeous! (-: Say us about the Nananana! We are wicked too, even more :bleh:

here I am !!!!!!

Hello gorgeous people!! I've been a bit thrown off by different conversations I didn't quite fit in with!

Been chatting to Matt a lot, he's wicked

nanananananananananananananananananananana

(private joke:biggrin2: )

Been chatting to Au a lot, he's a charmer. I've officially fell for him this afternoon at 6:23 pm greenwich time. :wub2:

Less than one minute later I was already aware of my mistake, but it's too late and now I'm going to wait for him for the rest of my life.

Love sucks.

Ahoj Baruuuuuuuuun! WTF are you doing in this thread?? I`m used to seeing you only in our Czechoslovak thread, but well, warm welcome! Vitaj! (-:

Ahoooj Rebeka! :-) Well I was reading this thread a lot of times and it's probably the most-alive-thread on mfc xD and i couldn't resist to post something too ;-) But I'm not gay ^^ But from what I read straights are welcome too (-: .. Díky za uvítání ;-) And what are you doing here? :blink::)

she's right it's very very sad but also very emotional and yearning. I loved the story. about the huge human cruelty and the power of love. I cried my eyes out.