Ahoooj Rebeka! :-) Well I was reading this thread a lot of times and it's probably the most-alive-thread on mfc xD and i couldn't resist to post something too ;-) But I'm not gay ^^ But from what I read straights are welcome too (-: .. Díky za uvítání ;-) And what are you doing here? :blink::)

Ja som "gay", ale nepovedz to nasim dievcatam, lebo uz mi nikdy nic nenapisu! (-:

Been chatting to Au a lot, he's a charmer. I've officially fell for him this afternoon at 6:23 pm greenwich time. :wub2:

Less than one minute later I was already aware of my mistake, but it's too late and now I'm going to wait for him for the rest of my life.

Love sucks.

Voila, there ARE things happening in the virtual worlds, even heartbreaks??

Ja som "gay", ale nepovedz to nasim dievcatam, lebo uz mi nikdy nic nenapisu! (-:

Jsem jako hrob ;) Dřevěná, potichu a nikdo se neopováží mě vypáčit :-) nebo ze mě něco vypáčit ;) Ještě je ale možnost, že by si tohle fórum přečetly, ale to vidím víc než nereálně :P

Voila, there ARE things happening in the virtual worlds, even heartbreaks??

yes... this is sheer rom@nce! :punk: it's au's fault, entirely... I told him to stop, he didn't, so now I'm hung up.

I hope my heart will listen to my brain someday...

:mf_boff:

MY eyes were pouring for hours! And the recollection of the stone moving.. and all that happened not-happened inbetween makes me shiver even now. And how the guy changed his uniform (?) with the yellow star for the uniform with the pink triangle of his beloved dead guy.............. No words describe this.

hush! lol I haven't seen the movie yet!!! :D

she's right it's very very sad but also very emotional and yearning. I loved the story. about the huge human cruelty and the power of love. I cried my eyes out.

MY eyes were pouring for hours! And the recollection of the stone moving.. and all that happened not-happened inbetween makes me shiver even now. And how the guy changed his uniform (?) with the yellow star for the uniform with the pink triangle of his beloved dead guy.............. No words describe this.

Jsem jako hrob ;) Dřevěná, potichu a nikdo se neopováží mě vypáčit :-) nebo ze mě něco vypáčit ;) Ještě je ale možnost, že by si tohle fórum přečetly, ale to vidím víc než nereálně :P

A co, aj keby? Ked maju radi Miku s jeho povestou, namali by mat problem so mnou?:wink2:

yes... this is sheer rom@nce! :punk: it's au's fault, entirely... I told him to stop, he didn't, so now I'm hung up.

I hope my heart will listen to my brain someday...

:mf_boff:

This smily, Matt, I don`t know, were you talking about ..hearts?? Or?

A co, aj keby? Ked maju radi Miku s jeho povestou, namali by mat problem so mnou?:wink2:

Pravda! :-) Akorát ony jsou teda bytostně přesvědčený o tom, že ty pověsti" o Mikovi jsou blbost... tak jako kdo ví že.. ale prostě je to snad každýho věc a kdo to nechápe, tak je zaostalej ;)

by the way, I'm downloading the first season of Blackadder.

QUOTE]

:punk:

I can recommend 3rd and 4th the best, they are simply the perfect comedy!!

I`m getting ready for my tomorrow`s flight to holy London

awww.. we won't meet :boxed: I leave on monday

i am so excited for you girl!

have a wonderful time!

so want to hear about it!!!

yay

you should have been with us too, eleonorelle. with the cd and all the rest :boxed:

here I am !!!!!!

Hello gorgeous people!! I've been a bit thrown off by different conversations I didn't quite fit in with!

Been chatting to Matt a lot, he's wicked

nanananananananananananananananananananana

(private joke:biggrin2: )

:fisch: so there's a new bond in town..? :bleh: didn't I tell ya matt rocked? I'm just an insufferable know-it-all (sp.?):mf_rosetinted:

shouldn't ya consider coming to brixton also and meet aurelien, then..? :das:

I wish I could... if it was on a saturday I could've come... but I'm working from monday to saturday, so it's impossible! :(

plus, meeting him would only lead me to greater sufferings! :D